Search results

1. fortunato

HELP! Feeding ocellaris larvae

Hello guys and girls. My pair of B&W ocellaris have spawned. Now I have a few issues to solve. They have spawned in a small hole behind the anemone, where no fish or invert can reach. So for security the things are about solved. To feed the larvae, I have seen that in eraly days should feed...
  2. fortunato

HELP with red/purple "stuff"

Hello guys. Hope Xmas went well. I am currently trying to identify if this is Cyano or Dynoflagelates. What can I do to get rid ofertas this? Do You think that with a few Water changes this Will go away ? Enviado do meu SM-G935F através de Tapatalk
  3. fortunato

My new project

So this is my new project. A 170gal tank. I have a AP series Deltec skimmer, 1 rw8 from Jebao and a return pump Dc3000 from Jebso also. For lighting i hate a ATI dimmable set. I had some issues on controling the flow, because the DC3000 pumped up more water than the Deltec skimmer was able to...
  4. fortunato

Hello reefers

Hello guys and gals! My name is José Pedro Fortunato, I'm from Sesimbra - Portugal. I have some experience with reefs, but haven't kept one for years and things have change quite a bit. I am starting now with a 650 liter tank (about 170gal). Hope to learn from all of you.