Search results

1. ReefAddicted14

Aquascaping Ideas 55g

Yes, it is very difficult. Right now, I am looking on upgrading once I have the money to do so. I was planning on upgrading to a 75g in hopefully a month once I find the right deal and have enough money. Thanks for the advice!
  2. ReefAddicted14

Aquascaping Ideas 55g

My 55 gallon is my very first saltwater aquarium so I'm still learning how to make everything nice and pretty so I thought I would ask for some advice. The live rock that I have now was given to me free by my LFS as it was already used and nobody wanted it so I took it and did an island style...
  3. ReefAddicted14

Help! Driftwood Crisis

Okay, sounds good. I have been waterlogging the driftwood until I have found a good and safe solution. I'll add some bleach and wait a few hours before baking. At what degree do you bake the wood? I know it can't be past 250 F.
  4. ReefAddicted14

Help! Driftwood Crisis

Hello! I am in need of some major help. I recently upgraded my 29 gallon aquarium to a 40 gallon aquarium and I plan to make it a low tech planted aquarium. I grabbed so driftwood from my local river and am wondering what is the right way to prepare it for my aquarium? I've done loads of...
  5. ReefAddicted14

Help! DriftWood Crisis

Hello, Two weeks ago I bought a 40 gallon tank to replace my 29 gallon tank. I plan to make this tank a 40 gallon, I have all the supplies but my one question is what is the correct way to prepare driftwood?
  6. ReefAddicted14

Hello! Newbie Here

Hello, Hello I am very enthusiastic to be here on this wonderful site where I can learn even more than I already know about the saltwater and freshwater world. But first off I am Lexi and have been doing the hobby for a little over a year now so I still have much to learn. Currently I have...