Search results

1. B

MAX LED Lighting

I am new to this forum, not sure how to send an email to REDSEAKEV to have him send me an email with the RS lighting program. Please advise. Bob
  2. B

RSM S650 FLOATVALVE

Sooren: I did purchase the Tunze but this device does not allow for submerged switching, pump "On". I wanted to use the built-in RS 10 gallon water supply first (controlled by float valve-now replaced with AquFx valve), and install a electric switch sensor below water level to switch Tunze pump...
  3. B

MAX LED Lighting

I called Red Sea distributor in Houston, they send me the link and yes it didn't take too long to install, concerned about the screws; mine went in very tight-feared striping like the ones supplied with tank cabinet frame. I agree with Cara, It took forever to tie onto the network website and...
  4. B

MAX LED Lighting

Hello again: I just received my RS LED upgrade kit from the US distributor. The package via UPS one metal rail was exposed along the bottom (check package closely) and no instructions or warranty card if any from Red Sea. I will call distributor in Houston Tx today. Is there a video on...
  5. B

RSM S650 FLOATVALVE

has anyone replaced the RS float valve with another brand and if so which brand? I installed a AquaRX float valve but it uses a RO type rigid tube connection. Will have to figure out a way to connect the RS rubber hose to a rigid fitting and hope this float valve works. I tried using the hose...
  6. B

RSM S650 FLOATVALVE

HELP I just received my fourth float valve from Red Sea; installed today and again with a full reservoir (10 gallons) the float is covered with water and the float valve will not shut off flow. The water escapes from the adjustment cap with small o-ring. Had to tighten down again to slow flow...
  7. B

MAX LED Lighting

Has anyone received the Max s-650 led upgrade yet (white). I would like to purchase one in USA. Thanks,
  8. B

MAX LED Lighting

Seagars: Highland Beach Florida, 33487 (will require a white trim, Maxs-650 unit. Thanks, Bob
  9. B

RSM S650 FLOATVALVE

Thanks everyone. My problem with the simple flow valve is it does not close when the float is completely covered with water. Also the small rubber "O" ring displaces if you have to shut off the water flow, which also causes the valve to fail. So either I figure out what is wrong with the float...
  10. B

RSM S650 FLOATVALVE

1. Has anyone replaced the refresh water float valve in sump with a more precise valve to regulate RO flow for makeup water in sump? I have never gotten the float valve supplied with my RSM S650 to work. Please advise. Related to this issue "regulating makeup water" my system using the...
  11. B

MAX LED Lighting

Are there any stores in the USA accepting orders for the MAX-S 650 LED upgrade? My T5s evaporate water at a rate of 1.5 to 2.0 gallons per 24hrs, and my 1/3 Arctic Chiller runs and runs. I am new to this site and very glad to have found this site. I too would like Kev lighting profile, please...