Search results

1. S

Any plans for a larger C series?

I'm surprised that the closed systems are only a small percentage. Thing is I love the S series but too much for my pocket and the Reefer series state that they are for advanced reefers, which I'm not. Plus I don't feel competent enough to know the correct equipment to put in it
  2. S

Do the open tops not come with their own problems, like evaporation and condensation? Especially for those of us living in the cold and damp UK!
  3. S

That would be a shame....I love the ease of the C series....
  4. S

I would like to move up to a larger tank one day but don't want the open top systems currently available and do like the plug and play complete set up with the C. Anyone know if there could be a 350/400 in the pipeline?
  5. S

Deltec mc500 in 250 C series?

Thanks for replying, it helps a lot. My skimmer dies down too, just when I think the level is correct...it's so annoying. However when yours drops, do you adjust the weir gate again or let it adjust itself? I think some of my overflowing problems have been because I make too many adjustments...
  6. S

Thank you for this reply. It confirmed what I thought. Can I ask where your water level is at? I do have an auto top up but I could be running the level a little too high...
  7. S

Mmm, that's what I thought...haven't seen any threads about upgrading in the c series......perhaps the skimmer has improved from the original..
  8. S

Thinking of now upgrading my skimmer. Have read lots of posts on fitting them in the 250 but just wanted to know if they will fit the C series too? I also assume the lid will close fully? Thanks