Search results

1. 1

Rocks in your sump. What's your opinion.

I do water changes from the sump so it gets vacuumed regularly. keep em alive@home
  2. 1

HELP! New owner needs advice.

The previous owner did say he didn't have time to keep up maintenance so with basic care the issues you have will disappear. I have 6 tutbo snails, a gobie, and a mutant blenny and have zero visable algea. keep em alive@home
  3. 1

DT stays spotless. keep em alive@home
  4. 1

I have lots of rock in sump with a powerhead moving water around. it definitely has a positive filtration effect. my trites and trates stay unusually low and I dont run skimmer. and yes I over feed! keep em alive@home
  5. 1

HELP! New owner needs advice.

how recently? and how long has it been running at your home? keep em alive@home
  6. 1

Omg ready to get out the hobby. Frustrated!!

is your 45lbs of rock sitting on the sand or on DT glass bottom? I had a similar issue and it was the crap trapped between the rocks and substrate. Also during next water change soak all pumps in a vinegar and water solution to clean out equipment. Please don't give up. you are not alone. also...
  7. 1

Rsm 650 water level

the only way to effect DT water level is to raise or lower overflow. your overflow sets the water level.stop by you LFS and they will help. good luck. 1
  8. 1

Hello All!!

Welcome. Best of success to ya. 1
  9. 1

Spaghetti monster?

I wonder when the oil spills will it kill the off too. 1
  10. 1

Patrick's RSM C-250

Looks really good! Keep posting. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  11. 1

Widespread Captive Clownfish Issue?

Never had clown fish but thanks for the info. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  12. 1

Hello All.

Forgot to add I'm running a 125 reef ready with 75 gallon sump. Live rock and mineral mud are only source of filtration. Will be adding chaeto soon. I am open to suggestions about algea types that reduce nitrates. Tanks in advance. Peace Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  13. 1

Hello All.

I am new to this forum and look forward to becoming a valuable member. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  14. 1

HELP! Going kh crazy

Tap water or rodi water? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  15. 1

worm hole please help

Home made sump? Looks like silicone separation due to moisture/oil trapped during application. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  16. 1

HELP! HELP!!!

JB weld will bond anything. Its s two part epoxy that is strong and moldable. The center brace is not in the water so it won't harm marine life. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk