Search results

1. mpmaurice

Who knows ehat kind of snail this is

Who can help identify this snail? Saw it yesterday for the first time, thank you for helping. Regards Maurice Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
  2. mpmaurice

Can someone id these 2

Thank you for the help Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  3. mpmaurice

Can someone id these 2

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  4. mpmaurice

Can someone id these 2

There are 2 hitchhikers on my life rock. The black one goes in and out whene you get close to it. Can someone id them.? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  5. mpmaurice

Hello I like to introduce mysellf

I google the names you give me... it looks like your right. Thank you. Do i need to remove it? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  6. mpmaurice

Can someone identify these two plants? The first photo the leafs are connected by a string. The second one looks like some kind of green grass. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  7. mpmaurice

Thank you for the useful information and link. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  8. mpmaurice

Thank you for the explanation. Ammonia is zero right now. Nitrite is between 2 and 5 mg/l and nitrate is around 50 mg/l. If I understand correctly i have to wait until Nitrites drop to zero and then do a water change? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  9. mpmaurice

Since startup i did no water changes because i'm in the curing fase. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  10. mpmaurice

Can someone advice me... today I moved the turbo to my nano because water chemistry shows the following. NO3 is verry high 50 mg/l and NO2 is 5 mg/l. Is this normal during startup period? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  11. mpmaurice

Algea is coming and is growing fast.... Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  12. mpmaurice

Thank you for the complement, its verry cool to see those changing colors on the rocks Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  13. mpmaurice

Stones are transforming different colors appear Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  14. mpmaurice

They arrived from the airport when i was in the shop, the seller said they come from Indonesia. Is it some kind of leather coral? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  15. mpmaurice

Nobody? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  16. mpmaurice

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  17. mpmaurice

Does anyone know what this is? It came on my live rock.. one is brown the other is black i think the black one is dead. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  18. mpmaurice

Today added some liferock fresh from Indonesia it was advised by a good friend of mine who works as a biologist. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  19. mpmaurice

First live (algae) is showing up Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
  20. mpmaurice

Update: 18 jan: seawater (straight from the sea) is in the tank. 19 jan: seawater temp. is 25.5 degrees Celsius, density is 1023, i put in the raw shrimp. 20 jan: seawater temp. is 25.5 degrees Celsius, density is 1023, i measured 0.5 mg/l ammonium. 22 jan: seawater temp. is 25.5 degrees...