Search results

1. S

Theiling Roller Matt

Hello all, I am currently setting uo a S500 and wondered............ Has anyone installed a Theiling Roller Matt in their S 500 sump, I think there may be enough room with a bit of converting. I really like the idea of this if possible. Regards Paul Theiling Roller Matt
  2. S

AI Hydra 26 mounting help

Hello all, I am struggking to mount my two A1 Hydra 26 on my Red Sea S500 tank and cabinet. I do not want to go the wire route if possible and wondered if there is any kit out there that clamps onto the tank to mount them. Help and pictures would be much appreciated. Regards
  3. S

Help with Top Up System

Hello again, Picked my new to me but used S500 and am very pleased with it, I intend to set it up over the Christmas break. There is one problem though, it is missing the hose from the top up on the back of the tank which I presume presses onto the float. Could someone who has the S500 let me...
  4. S

Picking up a used S500

As the title says, I am picking up a used S500 this week and would like to know if a Teco TK 500 chiller/heater will sufice or do I need the TK1000, the tank was cheap but with buying all the extras, money is tight. Thank you in antisipation.
  5. S

Once more yonder

Hello all, My names Paul and I am a returning reefer after 20 years away! I have just bought a year old Red Sea S500 which I am collecting Thursday. It changed alot since I last had a tank so lots to learn. Anyway will post a few pictures when I am up and running. I'll be back! Regards Paul