Search results

1. Akvaristu

HELP! Algae problem, corals may be dying.

Hello RS, Two weeks ago I decided to upgrade my tank with new lights (replaced one fluorescent of my RSM 130), new pumps (eheim 600), skimmer (Tunze 9001)and added carbon (Fluval activated carbon) . Since then, I observed strange behaviour of my RBTA and many corals. The anemone hide for few...
  2. Akvaristu

Brainstorming : New product and tool ideas

Just for fun, do you have in mind ingenious ideas that you would like to share with us about novelty products and new tools that could help aquarium hobbyists? Things you discovered recently or to be invented! So, what are we missing? :biggrin3: I'll start first with: A power strip with...
  3. Akvaristu

Mr. Skunk (cleaner) shrimp is so aggressive!

Hi, I have a cleaner shrimp that seems to have an aggressive behaviour. It's in the aquarium since the beginning. Last week, I added 4 Nassarius snails that haven't moved since their introduction (they moved a bit but never buried completely in the sand). Anyway, my cleaner shrimp jumped on...
  4. Akvaristu

Would you sell online? (University project)

Hi fellow reefkeepers, I've been a member of this website since a few month and I really enjoy reading all your questions and answers. ReefSanctuary is a wonderful forum and that's why I wanted to ask for your opinion. Besides my IT tech guy life, I'm also a full time business university...
  5. Akvaristu

Hi, I'm Akvaristu

Hello everybody, After being flagged as a spammer by the forum registration system, I finally have an access to this wonderful forum I've been browsing regularly for a few months. Like one of the admin said in the welcome message, it seems like this forum is a real help sanctuary. I can...
  6. Akvaristu

Etienne's RSM 130

Hello Guys, I started my first reef aquarium 2 months ago (RSM 130). On the first day, I added some Carrib-Sea Live Sand and base rock with some RODI saltwater (1.024). I've been testing my water every week. 0 Nitrates 0 Nitrites 0.6 Ammonia almost since the beginning. Some green algaes are...