Search results

1. M

Protein skimmer making microbubbles

My Red Sea max 250 protein skimmer is making microbubbles I think there may be a small crack where they put the joint together in one of the corners. Has this happened to anyone else how do you fix it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Just got a new pump

Just got a new protein skimmer pump for my Red Sea max 250 it doesn't work any better than the old pump what am I doing wrong. The bubbles come almost up to the top but not over the edge Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Just got a new pump

Just got a new protein skimmer pump for my Red Sea max 250 it doesn't work any better than the old pump what am I doing wrong. The bubbles come almost up to the top but not over the edge Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Will it fit :-0

Can this fit in the back where the old protein skimmer compartment is in the middle? AquaMaxx HOB-1 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer Saltwater Marine Aquarium Filter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Water evaporation

Anyone have a lot of water evaporate from there tank? I have to put in like a gallon a day I leave half the lid off and I have a fan blowing in the back to keep the temperature at 79° I'll leave the light on probably way too long like from eight to 9 o'clock. Any thoughts on how I can have less...
  6. M

Protein skimmer

What is the best aftermarket protein skimmer I can put in my Red Sea max 250 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk