Search results

1. J

Pineapple Sponge?

I was changing my chemipure out this morning and noticed that something has been growing in the sump champers of my 130D. Can anyone help me verify that this is indeed Pineapple sponge?
  2. J

RAPID LED ~ FULL SPECTRUM ~ STORM CONTROLLER 130D

I have just recently purchased and installed RAPIDLED's dimmable full spectrum retrofit for my RSM C130D. All is going well but was curious as to what level others are running their LED's. Right now I am running the following: CH-1 = BLUES 160 CH-2 = WHITE, UV, GREEN & RED 120
  3. J

Just a Few Pics

Just a few updated pics of the tank.. this tank is about 2 Months old. Still dealing with GHA more than I care to..
  4. J

New To Me C130D

This is my first SW Tank... Cycled in about 3 weeks. Tank was moved across town from previous owner so the LR never left water.. I did use new crushed coral for base. The two clowns were added two days ago and seem to be doing good. I only have 6 hermits and three turbo's in the CUC right now...
  5. J

C130D Running One Pump

Any issues running just one of the pumps at a time... when I run two I get too many micro-bubbles.. I have tried to make the required adjustments but the pumps will cavatate with both running.