Search results

1. B

40 Gallon Breeder Tank

Ok. I have my 40 breeder with two bulk heads drilled!. I also have my 29 gallon tank for my sump. I know it is now much of an upgrade, but I am going to be doing my dream build this fall. This is for the kids upstairs. My question is, in my 29 gallon sump/refuguim, I am going to have my inlet...
  2. B

40 Gallon Breeder Tank

Yes. That is it. The 36" one.
  3. B

40 Gallon Breeder Tank

I currently have a Marineland 36" Reef light with timer. I have over 40lbs of rock. 3 inch of live sand. I don't mind going big, but I am putting the majority of my investment in the basement tank which I can do 120-220 there with a drain and unfinished room behind. I just wanted to upgrade the...
  4. B

40 Gallon Breeder Tank

I was only going to this size, because I would not have to buy anymore lighting. I plan on putting a big 120 or so downstairs this fall. I finished my basement and have spot for that. The kids want to keep this tank upstairs, but I need a bigger one to maintain. If I go to a 75 gallon upstairs...
  5. B

40 Gallon Breeder Tank

New to the site. I currently am running a 29 gallon tank with live rock, sand, small protein skimmer and live coral. I have three fish right now. A clown and two blue Chromis. The tank has been running for 2 years. Things are going good. I am looking at converting this to a 40 gallon breeder...