Search results

1. cfusion

everyone's unhappy or on the way out! help

I use ro/di water Cora pro salt, and waited 24 hrs after gluing. I ran tap water through it. Now all corals and anemone are removed to newer salt water buckets and I doing another water change before adding them back. Temp and all levels are matched before changing water.
  2. cfusion

I don't dose, frequent and ritual water changes have always been enough. Fish are doing great, everything else struggling...
  3. cfusion

Can't upload the other photos.. Too large to upload.. Everyone was open and happy, now folded over and closed up...
  4. cfusion

These are from before bean install...
  5. cfusion

Salinity is 35 PPT from salinity meter, the hydrometer puts it at 1.026. The bean was glued with Christies red hot glue. Reef safe according to lfs after cure time. Since bean was installed had issues. Did almost double the water change to try and remedy whatever is causing the sps and lps coral...
  6. cfusion

I need some advice/help asap... Tank is 90 gallons, ph 8.2, temp 79, 0 nitrites, nitrates, ammonia, alk kh 4.4/12.3, mg 1120, ca 400... API and red sea tests all within the not expired range.. Just did a bean overflow in the pillar overflow box, running skimmer, sump/refugium below with macro...