Search results

1. dirtrider225

Red Sea Reefer 250 build!

So some information. I currently have a RSM 130, and its a great tank but i decided i want some more space. After some reading and searching i come across the Reefer series and find what looks to be perfect! I just ordered my reefer today! (ETA 2 Weeks!) Current equipment list: Reefer 250...
  2. dirtrider225

FS: RSM 130 Golden Valley Minnesota

Just as the title says, i have an RSM 130 for sale in minnesota. It is Fully stock aside from the pump upgrade sent from Red Sea. No shipping and i can not deliver or meet you anywhere. This is the full 130 system many on here love and adore, does not come with extras. Tank is in good...
  3. dirtrider225

To buy or not to buy..

I have the oppurtunity to buy a used RSM 250 (I am told it is 2 years old) without the skimmer for $650. It needs a little TLC to clean it up and remove the calcium deposits but other whys seems in good shape. My question is, is the tank (at this point in time) worth 650? After purchasing a...
  4. dirtrider225

Red sea max filtration dimensions

Hi all, i am looking to upgrade the skimmer in my RSM 130, and i would like to know the dimensions of the back area so i can narrow down which skimmers fit and which dont. I know many people do the tunze 9002 and steviet recomends the 9001 as well but i would like to know what else may possibly fit
  5. dirtrider225

RSM 130 Suggestions?

Just bought a used RSM 130, i want to upgrade the lights and the skimmer. I want to keep the hood and im not a fan of the diy idea. Skimmers, ive found that the tunze 9001 and that the IM Ghost midsized will both fit in the back of my tank. Suggestions? Are there others too? Lights, Im looking...