Search results

1. S

Help.. I really screwed up =(

Long story short, I've had my 125 tank running for a few years with tons of corals, amazing growth and i couldn't be happier. Then I got bored and started tinkering to try to make my setup as silent as possible. This lead me to searching on the forums where I found some stuff called...
  2. S

fowlr advice

Thank you again for all the information. I think i'll probably skip on the lion fish since money doesn't grow on trees and i would prefer to feed them cheaper snacks haha
  3. S

fowlr advice

my #1 is fish since i already have a reef tank. I just wanted to get the anemones out so i don't have to worry about them stinging the coral in my other tank which they do on occasion. Should i worry about any of those fish eating the anemones? I won't be doing any corals except the ones...
  4. S

fowlr advice

The blue ones are a bit outdated.. I moved some corals around to give them more room to grow. When i move some rocks into the new tank i'll be able to spread things out even more so it doesn't look so crowded. I have a coral addiction lol This is the most recent, only new thing is the clam...
  5. S

Long Tip Anemone

I always thought maroones won't host?
  6. S

Sifter gobies

I made this mistake when i first started and it took me probably a month before i finally netted him =(
  7. S

Tank turned 49 this year

wow! Take about a successful tank!
  8. S

fowlr advice

Thank you! The tank came with an apollo 8 led system (cheap Chinese i believe). I thought i'd give it a try and if they don't work out I'll buy some more radions since i've had great success with them. As far as setup, Ill get whatever I need to make everything happy. I just really want the...
  9. S

fowlr advice

I currently have 90 gallon reef tank that's getting a bit over crowed so I decided to pickup a second tank, 125 gallon. My plan is to remove 1/3 of the rock from my 90 and transfer them to my 125. I along with the rock I wanted to move my two rose anemones and possibly some corals...