Search results

1. A

Kind of worried

So I was doing some research on the cornyactis anemone and it says that they have balls on the end of the tenticals and the thing that I have has a flat white polyp, lots of small tenticals type things around it pointing stright out to the side so I did the anemone or polyp test to see if it...
  2. A

Kind of worried

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't think it is. So should I be worried
  3. A

Kind of worried

Also if it is what is the best way to remove it safely
  4. A

Kind of worried

Sorry about the quality of the picture
  5. A

Kind of worried

So I was looking at my tank and I noticed something I didn't put in there and I'm hoping it's not what I think it is! How do I identify aptiasia. I don't wanna kill it unless that's what it is It's white and doesn't look like aptaisa at least from what I seen of aptaisa
  6. A

Copepods how to tell how many I have?!

A little bit of both.. The back glass has some white spots on it and then at night when I turn the lights out and shine a flashlight through it and it looks like snow
  7. A

Starting new seahorse tank!:)

Hi, im new to the sight! Right now I am the LFS guy:) so I have a lot of insight on what to do an stuff because for 8 hours a day 5 days a week I take care of fish! That being said I never set up a tank before!! The store had been up and running for 7 years now and I have been working in...
  8. A

Copepods how to tell how many I have?!

My tank has been running for a while now and i can see the white dots on the glass but it doesn't seem like much on the glass. although when i shut the lights off at night and come back to check with a flashlight it looks like snow in my tank to an extent. is that copepods, or just sand stirred...