Search results

1. 710Reefer

Adding Current USA Orbit Marine LEDs with T5s? Any Good?

Im thinking of buying a Current USA LED Light, amazon has it at a good price. $117 http://www.amazon.com/Current-USA-Ma...=reef+tank+led Has anyone ran this system successfully for softies or lps tanks? I have a dual t5 fixture over my 20 gallon long reef tank and wanted to get something...
  2. 710Reefer

Robert's 20GL Reef Tank

Hello everyone, just thought I would start a new tank thread and post pictures of what I'm doing and anything new I purchase, as well as ask question and comments about the tank and anything I should or shouldn't be doing. Tank has been running for 4 weeks now, only some zoas, mushrooma &...
  3. 710Reefer

Glad I found the Bluespot Club

Im going to be a new BSJF owner tomorrow. Purchased one from Liveaquaria (anyone else order from here? Healthy fish?) and super excited to get the guy in the tank. Ive been reading some other threads, other sites and this one, I feel like i have a good head start on things. I have a good 3 1/2...
  4. 710Reefer

New guy here- 20gL

Just wanted to say hello RS. My name is Robert Martinez and I live in Central California, got back into the reef game this year after not owning a tank for 3 1/2 years. Im back now and i wanted to visit the Bluespot Jawfish forum for info and basic knowledge for keeping one. I started my...