1. S

Seth's RSM 500

here's some happy snaps I've taken lately:
  2. S

Seth's RSM 500

well its been a bit of while since i last posted.... but here she is:
  3. S

Wolffman64's RSM500

Hay mate, its been a while! hows the tank going? Post a pic I'd love to see it! hope all is well
  4. S

Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

Great shots, loving the tank! everything is looking great!
  5. S

Dave's RSM 500

Tank looks fantastic!! good work
  6. S

Seth's RSM 500

Hay all. It's been quite a while since my last post as I locked out of my account somehow when the website upgraded. Anyway I finally worked it all out! The tank has been going nicely, and I've made a few changes to equipment and corals. After going through a year using T5 lighting I decided...
  7. S

Seth's RSM 500

Thanks guys. It's been a great adventure and I'm looking forward to what the next six months have in store...... Wrangy the rock I got was from WA. I believe it's premium Christmas tree rock. The only other place I have seen rock this good is from Hitech aquariums in brookvale Nsw. They can...
  8. S

Seth's RSM 500

6 months of reefing with the new tank. And here she is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

Choff's Modified RSM650 Reef Chronicle

never a dull moment in a reefers life!
  10. S

MDK's S650

hmmm, thats really strange! besides for the usual nutrient levels check, i would question whether they had too much or too little flow. I have placed mine in the bottom third of the tank, and they seem to be flourishing there. Im not sure what else I can tell you... I would highly recommend...
  11. S

Choff's Modified RSM650 Reef Chronicle

I think i just drooled a little!! this is gonna be a fun thread!
  12. S

MDK's S650

I love the green nem and torch! i Just added a single head green torch! Looks good mate!
  13. S

Crab and Snail ID Please?

Thanks oxy. The abalone is awesome to watch. Every night he comes out of the same spot and pretty much follows the same grazing path. So well camouflaged! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

Seth's RSM 500

Thanks Joey, the lawnmowers are awesome! such a cool personality as well, and really keep the rocks clean!
  15. S

Seth's RSM 500

gday all, its been a little while since I've posted any updates on the tank!! I went away for 2 weeks to the Ningaloo reef in Western Australia. The inside of the reef is endless plains of hard corals, and an abundance of fish life. I think the highlight was diving a cleaning station. The...
  16. S

Crab and Snail ID Please?

Hay everyone, Please can you have a look at the following pics and perhaps ID the snail for me. I think the crab is a Galatheid Crab, or squat lobster, but if someone can confirm that would be great! Ive left the snail in for the time being as i seem him most nights, but the crab i have...
  17. S

Seth's RSM 500

Yeah I agree. I'm not sure what was wrong tho. The angle seemed fine prior, but I did notice that morning that he had what looked like a pimple on his forehead. I am hoping to get a two angles together when I get back from a trip I'm going on. I was thinking a combo of African flame back and...
  18. S

Seth's RSM 500

That's alright. It happens. I didn't land up going either. In other news though. I'm sad to report that I have had my first casualty in the tank. It seems my flame angel has been eaten by my bta. Poor little fella. I'm not too sure why or how it happened. But I came home from. Work yesterday...