Search results

1. R

Anyone up for some NICE coral?

I have a few frags up for sale I have multiples of some and singles of others. Please just send me a Pm to see what you like. Everything is 100% Home grown. SUPPORT AQUACULTURE! Shipping Overnight only. I will supply all Boxes, Ice packs, heat packs, etc. Florida $10 FedEx ground USPS...
  2. R

FRAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You asked!

Hi guys, I received a lot of email requesting that I frag some things up. I have a few different frags for sale. Shiping is $10 in florida or $25 in the US includes Ice / Heat pack and box w/ usps Express overnight shipping. If USPS unavailable shipper can select shipping company from 32909...
  3. R

Corals Need Home!!!!

I have tons of little frags for sale. Please let me know if your interested. I am willing yo make a package deal if you want multiple frags. Thanks Walter Heres what Ive got! (sorry the pics are dark) green ricordia rock awesome piece with one of a kind shapt. 5-6 total polyps $35...
  4. R

Here they are 125 and 75!!!!!!!!!PICS

The FO 125 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/redspot321/tusk.jpg
  5. R

Queen trigger

I got this awesome trigger a couple of weeks ago. Its truly one of the coolest fish Ive owned. unfortunately my tomato clown and wrasses dont think so.......... I think I jumped the gun with this guy. I figured that since I owned a clown trigger I could own a queen trigger. Not the case. If...
  6. R

Last call Palys, zoos, real sweet stuff,

Thanks to everyone who has already picked up some of these, I will be making shipments Wednesday. Heres some of the leftovers that have not been purchased if anyones interested. Shipping Ovenight in florida is $10 UPS. Other places in the country Runs $25 - $50 depending if USPS Express is...
  7. R

Lots to get rid of

Heres what Ive have. Please pm me so the thread dosent get too long and confusing. PAypal is the only way to secure these. I waited "till pay day" on the last ones and I still have them...LOL Just pm me with what you want and I will give you my paypal addy Shipping is your choice. I...
  8. R

Frag packs for sale

Shipping from 32909 please look at "detailed quotes" when looking at shipping costs. WYSIWYG! Box size is 11 x 11 x11 and will weigh 4lbs Pack #1 $45 + overnight shipping of your choice. USPS runs $24.50 Pack#2 $45 + OVERNIGHT shipping of your choice. USPS runs $24.50 I will...
  9. R

Purpla LTA for sale

Guys one of my all time favorite inverts must go. 100% healthy, just simply dont have the room. When expanded this creature is about 7+ inches in diameter. I have converted my tank to a SPS dominated system and cannot afford for this thing to release and find itself wraped around some of my...
  10. R

Skimmer in a FO tank?

Hi does anyone here use a skimmer for their FO tank? I have no LR or corals just fish. My water is always yellow and I cant seem to clear it up
  11. R

Lots of goodies FS will ship

Making prepirations for the tank switch over, Im up grading. Heres a few things I would like to get rid of. Im going SPS and would like to thin out the LPS and softies. Acan $40 Zoos $15 Zoos 100 for $80 or 50 for $50 or 25 for $30 Chalice $30 40 polyps for $80 or 20 polyps for...