Search results

1. Tahiti

RSM 130D Pump Upgrade ?

I recently contacted RSM about upgrading my RSM 130D pump. They sent one out to me but I only received the pump itself and no plumbing parts. Is this what everyone gets when you get a new pump from RSM? Just the pump with no parts for plumbing? Thanks. Btw the pump I received is the RSM 1350.
  2. Tahiti

Red Sea REEFER tanks

Check out this article about the new upcoming Red Sea REEFER tanks. Any of you plan on getting one? http://reefbuilders.com/2014/11/19/red-sea-reefer-tanks-pricing-early-2015-delivery-date/
  3. Tahiti

Filtration mods?

I just picked up my RSM 130-D yesterday and just threw in some filterfloss, purigen and chemipure. What are you guys doing for filtration? Any of you have some DIY pics of your filter mods? Thanks!
  4. Tahiti

My RSM 130-D

Hello everyone I just picked up this used RSM 130-D for a great price. I already had a rimless Biocube that I transferred everything over to. Right now I all have in the back is some filter floss, chemi-pure elite and purigen. Probably gonna make some kind of media basket for it. I had...
  5. Tahiti

Wait for new RSM E series?

I recently watched a video on BRS YouTube channel about the upcoming RSM E series tanks with LED's. I've been thinking about picking up a RSM C-250 but with these new tanks coming out next year do you suggest I wait? I know the RSM C series have issues with overheating and seeing that these...