Search results

1. T

New 55 gallon upgrade from Biocube 29

So I got this off CL. It's a 55 established tank. I feel like I got lucky this guy has a passion for feeding. So I took him up on it and ended up trading my 29 Biocube for this. Well he came over set it up helped get everything together and we'll now I get to start new. Here is a picture of the...
  2. T

Baby serpent stars

Ok was cleaning the tank today, link I mean really getting dirty and into it. Found 12 baby serpent stars moved them to 20 gal tank which had been set up for quarantine but nothing ever put into it. HEEELLLPPPPP. please unsure how to take care of these little ones. Wish I would have gotten a...
  3. T

Worried about my corals duncan polyp and devils hand leather

If anyone sees this, I have my Devils Hand leather I am trying to mount it to a good spot, crabs keep crawling over it and it seems droopy, I will get pictures up soon as i can start posting them. All the levels seem fine, but he droops and falls over. Not sure where to place him or what to do...
  4. T

new reef, follow the journey

So I have my new Biocube 29, it has cycled and I currently have in it as listed 6 nerite snails 6 red leg hermits 2 emerald crabs 1 arrow crab 1 coral banded shrimp 1 serpent star 1 Duncan Polyp with 2 heads 1 Devils hand leather 1 Cynarina I think? The store called it modern coral...
  5. T

New To The Reef

Hello all, I just got my new Biocube 29 all set up with LR LS and water. It has cycled and all the levels are good. This past Tuesday I went and bought my cleanup crew and 3 corals. The cleanup crew consists on 6 redleg hermits 6 nerite snail, 2 emerald crabs, 1 arrow crab, 1 coral banded...