Search results

1. F

Tiny Snail…..I Think

Hey All, I've noticed a few of these tiny guys in my tank yesterday….I'm fairly new to the hobby but they look like tiny snails with no shell and they have tiny neon green bristles on their bodies. Not sure what these are. Any help on identifying them would be much appreciated!! I hope they...
  2. F

j&e's white rsm c-250 journey

hello reefers! Today was a big day for us, we finally filled our tank! epic!! We are so stoked to start this journey & have decided to start with a tank thread for our new rsm c-250. I posted on the meet and greet page when we decided to quit lurking, but to formally introduce ourselves...
  3. F

GFI question regarding your RSM tanks...

Hey all, I'm curious - are you all running your RSM on a GFI outlet (as suggested) I'm having a problem with mine tripping when the T5 lighting comes on. Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?? Thanks!
  4. F

Hello from sunny FL

Hello hello :) After months of lurking this forum, my husband & I have decided to join the reefer madness!! We are complete noobs to the hobby & are excited to announce that after loads of research, forum perusing, & various trips to many of our LFS we have finally ordered our very own...