Search results

1. F

LED lights

Thanks for that I am going to wait a while.
  2. F

Basics of Lighting for Reef Systems

I wish I had read this before starting a thread about LEDs super helps too make up my mind
  3. F

LED lights

I was hoping to purchase a RSM in the next couple of weeks, however I keep thinking I should wait until RSM come out with a new marine tank with the LED lights, but how long is a piece of string how long will the wait be. At least if I wait I can keep reading threads and hopefully will have a...
  4. F

New to reefing and new to Reef Sanctuary - Red Sea Max C-250 arriving tomorrow 5/2/14

Re: New to reefing and new to Reef Sanctuary - Red Sea Max C-250 arriving tomorrow 5/ Hi I am looking to get RSM c250 so will follow your progress keenly, I have seen good reports about the RSM so good luck Chris
  5. F

Another Newbie

Will follow how you get on hope you start a thread. Good luck Chris
  6. F

Hoping to start marine set up

Thanks for your comments gets you thinking, which hopefully will help with a good start.
  7. F

An introduction to using reef forums like this one

Thanks Travis I should have looked at this first, Chris
  8. F

Sorry it shows I am new I have found out how to look at your set up, I realise I need a lot more studying.
  9. F

Thanks I have not seen a 120 have you got just LED, I have read it keeps the running cost down and its better for reefs and soft, hard corals.
  10. F

Hi folks, My name is Chris, and I have kept tropical fish, and have had ponds with fish and newts, I am retired now and looking to set up a marine tank and have a reef with a few fish etc. I will start the set up in July in the mean time I hope to learn all I can, and look at different set ups...