Search results

1. CodyWarner92

My confused clown buddies getting freaky

I've neglected this tank for little bit meanwhile I was waiting on my rodi system to come in along with my new awesome mp40.. I decided to do a large water change and my confused little buddies inside their torch coral they've decided to claim after the loss of an old anemone I've had, all of a...
  2. CodyWarner92

Coralline algae suddenly doesnt look so good

Nah, I'm almost certain it's from me doing a big water change recently last Sunday. I just bought a rodi system and that awesome mp40 up there. So now I can try to get back my tank back ontop where I want it. Meanwhile I was doing this my clownfish started laying eggs suddenly and I got a cool...
  3. CodyWarner92

Coralline algae suddenly doesnt look so good

Anyone ever experience this with coralline algae.. My first glance kinda had me stumped too but I wonder if you can figure it out :P All the algae on the below the dead algae looks good. Crazy or what ? Lol
  4. CodyWarner92

moving full tank???

I've moved my 60g multiple times fairly easy when I ran into the same issue. Your math is wrong as well.. Your live rock and everything inside the tank has taken most of the weight out of the tank for you. My 60g tank drains almost half way down with 15g of water.. Drain your tank as much as...
  5. CodyWarner92

Wierd Stuff Swimming At Night

These really do look like pods at first glanse but then when i see the swimming around like this i start to wonder.. Turn off all pumps and take another video. I honestly think they are pods though.. Could be possible fry that's why i'm curious. Have you had any pregnant fish lately? lol
  6. CodyWarner92

Revived my 65g...Finally

That's so cool lol.. I want one now :P
  7. CodyWarner92

ID please crab unknown

Thing even looks diabolical lol
  8. CodyWarner92

HItch Hiker In Real Reef Rock

I dont trust any crab unless it has a shell on it in my reef and then I still dont haha
  9. CodyWarner92

Hi everyone

Hello there, Welcome to RS and the hobby! haha It's alot to keep up with at times and non stop learning experience that you can't ever get enough of. I wont comment on the Red Sea Max aquarium as i never owned one. I have always went in a different direction anytime I seen one mainly for the...
  10. CodyWarner92

Clams

Intentional 3 day lights out? I can't say I ever heard of this method. Your anemone will probably h8 you for life lol .. Only thing i'm curious about is how this would affect your PH.. Have you tried anything a little less drastic like decreasing your sump/DT's light cycle ? Adding timer will...
  11. CodyWarner92

Chaeto all died...

Weird... My chaeto grows with the caleurpa I have in there like crazy... That's with no circulation pumps. In fact, the only time I do add a circulation pump in there is when I want to blow all the detritus that falls down there. Possibly, you may have got something that was already on its way...
  12. CodyWarner92

Very Interesting :D Any1??

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was almost afraid I was the only one here who'd like to have this lol .. Supposedly they're made from acrylic so I don't think it should break down or anything. I do see my sand sifting starfish and snails mixing it up so with that being said I wonder how...
  13. CodyWarner92

Only thing is that I dont think you would notice because of the moonlights at night but I'm still curious.
  14. CodyWarner92

Anyone tried using a little glow-in-dark gravel with your current substrate? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glow-in-the-Dark-Fish-Tank-Rubble-4oz-Glow-Pebbles-Aquarium-gravel-/161099307118?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item258244586e I got the ideal of looking into this after seeing these...
  15. CodyWarner92

Will This Light Be Good For The Tank and Help Coral And Fish Later?

I think this light would be over the top haha .. He has 12" width and that light may cover atleast 15"-16" .. 8x54w is really impressive though. I never seen this before... To bad i already upgraded to 6 recently.
  16. CodyWarner92

Yeah, I just figured this out. My friend basicly slapped me in the back of the head for asking him about it lmao .. I seriously thought they were just meant for convenience lol
  17. CodyWarner92

Salt Creep

Any airstones?
  18. CodyWarner92

You still want to do corals right? If not disregard my above posts.
  19. CodyWarner92

You could also build 2 separate LED fixtures to fit into where your hood/glass tops would usually go into. That would be cool haha .. That a project that could be done later on though if you WANT but not necessary.
  20. CodyWarner92

That may be expensive to light the whole aquarium by 48" and only 12" width if you plan with leds. What I mean by this is your fixture is going to be covering the whole top of the tank. You don't need hoods or glass tops either, i took mine off to get more light into the tank. You may not have...