Search results

1. R

RSM owners club section down?

When i try to access Red Sea Max owners club my antivirus kicks in and says its malicious and blocks it. When I bypass it, I just get "no data" .. anyone else having this issue?
  2. R

Temperature

will sea horses be ok in a tank that hits 27C?
  3. R

RSM 130D Skimmer help

Ok, so here is the situation, my skimmer on this tank has never worked well since day one. I have it dialed all the way open and keep my water levels up to par, and never has it pulled more than a cm of water into its cup in a week, and yeah ... water .. it was always clear. So today .. I was...
  4. R

RSM 130D skimmer

Is it just me, or do these skimmers just not work? I Have played with it long enough, tried every possible setting with the valve, keeping water level in the chambers etc etc .... this thing has never pulled more than a couple centimeters of water in a week. And at that, its almost clear...
  5. R

RSM 130D sponge in skimmer hold

I was just wondering, is the sponge that sits on the skimmer pump really necessary? I would like to get rid of it if it is not doing much.
  6. R

Red Sea Test kit problem - Nitrates

During my cycle, the test was working fine, showing a pinkish color at about 5ppm. Once my cycle was complete and i started stocking the tank, it turned bluish, 0ppm. However, the last 3 tests i have done with it, the water is just clear. It starts off bluish, but by the end of the 9 mins...
  7. R

RSM timer lighting system question

So, last night, I decided to shut off my moonlights for a night, as my GSP prefers darkness once in a while and has been closed for 2 days. My question ..... when I turned them off, and back on (before the timer was to kick in for the day) .. this killed the timer. Why would this happen? All...
  8. R

130d owners ..

Do you leave your moonlights on all night?
  9. R

DI Chamber issues.

Ok, I have asked this question on a few forums now, and not been able to get an answer, as some ppl say its normal and others say its not normal, I figure I will try a huge forum like this one. So my RO unit has been running fine for about 2 years. I recently changed all the filters and DI...
  10. R

Reefers 130D

Just getting back into the hobby after a few years away. Decided to start with a Red Sea 130d. So far, I am loving it. Its been running with the rock in it for about 5 days now. Cycling using live rock only. Starting to see a diatom bloom just today. Got the upgraded return pump this week, will...