Search results

1. DSP

i want to find out what the average age of RS members is.

25 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  2. DSP

Secretive animals we keep

I may bring home a geometric hawk(anthias) tomorrow and from what I hear they are very reclusive and not seen much when ya put them in your tank,There very small And honestly that's the main reason I want one lol, to just see it pop out from time to time would be cool. Sent from my...
  3. DSP

Crabs Are Evil Society

Emeralds are great but acro crabs are my favorite by far, I think every stick keeper should have some. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. DSP

iamafish3's Reef Chronicle :)

I like the tank! And welcome! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  5. DSP

David's 36x24x18 custom rimless!!

Thanks goma! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  6. DSP

Blenny/Goby ID?

Good info! Didn't know there was that many wow! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  7. DSP

Blenny/Goby ID?

I don't think it's a starry it has a flat head and no stars, I'm not sure what kind it is lol, Where did ya get it? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  8. DSP

Please help find cheato and pods...?!?

Pay shipping and I'll send you a bunch of it free, Like $7 for 2 day priority, If you can't find any for free locally. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  9. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

I'm not trying to be rude to anyone and no hard feelings toward anyone but I will always call someone out when there giving false info, I won't post anymore on this thread don't want people getting angry this isn't what reef sanctuary is about, Just please try stuff yourself before giving a big...
  10. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

Haha! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  11. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

The only reason im getting defensive is because people comment on stuff they have not tried and that isn't Ok, All that does is scare people away,Yes everyone is entitled to there own opinion but when that's false info being givin then somebody needs to point it out correct? I don't think it...
  12. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

And do you have a thread of you measuring the hydra 52 and the radion Gen 3 pro? I'd like to check it out anyways. :) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  13. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

Well you should know par meters don't work well with leds then right? I trust coral growth more then a par meter measuring leds;), And btw we sale both radions and hydra's at the store but I still won't tell people they need to buy more fixtures then what they need. Sent from my...
  14. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

The radion Gen 3 covers a 36x24x18 tank and the hydra has even better spread so I don't see how someone can disagree and say that he needs more then one fixture,comments like that make people weiry of buying the fixtures and instead they should be very very happy and excited because there is...
  15. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

Btw reefer gladness have you put these lights over a Reef personally?And tried it yourself? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  16. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

I'm not going by what ai says or claims man I'm speaking from experience, And I would not choose the hydra anyway like I mentioned above I would choose the radion because it's proven, If you are trying to say one Hydra 52 or radion Gen 3 won't cover his tank then that is just simply false...
  17. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

Mongo either fixture would light your tank very very good, I personally would go with the radion because the upgradeability, reeflink, customer service, All the amazing reefs using them so there proven, My tank is 36x24x18 and one Radion Gen 3 Pro covers the tank completely with no sign of...
  18. DSP

hydra 52 or radion g3s

One fixture to cover 18 inches?? No way man were talking about hydra's and radions not ai sols lol, The stock lenses on one Radion will cover a 36x24x18 tank very very well, The hydra 52 would cover it even better but it's really not needed, Now if someone wanted even more coverage they could...
  19. DSP

2 sps frag packs $200 each plus shipping

Nice pieces! Are you flowfrenzy from r2r? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  20. DSP

Starting a 55 gal FOWLR

Welcome! And you want Atleast a pound per gallon of rock, So 55lbs would be a good start, Personally I would put about 75lbs. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk