Search results

1. A

Question for RedSea Kev re NoPox

Hi Kev, My water parameters are 0.5 Nitrate and 0.05 Phosphate. What is your recommended NoPox dosage rate for a RedSea Max 500? Currently I am dosing 6ml. Cheers :)
  2. A

Advice regarding Red Sea Max Reef Care Program

Hi, hoping Red Sea Kev might help with some input. My Red Sea Max S500 is up and running :) Used Caribsea South Seas Base Rock and Caribsea Fiji Pink Live Sand (and a cup of sand from my established system). Used the Red Sea Reef Mature Program and followed the instructions accordingly...
  3. A

Noisy C Skim

Hi, I have my Red Sea Max 500 full of salt water and circulating. Still waiting for the base rock to arrive and move on to seeding it. I have the valve to the C Skim open about 60% and the water level in the skimmer below the viewing window. The skimmer is producing a vibrating hum. I...
  4. A

RSM S 500 Float

Hi, Can anyone please clarify something for me? The ATO system on the 500? Am I correct in saying that the float has different positions you click it into when the sump is at the desired level? Is this what the manual refers to as "adjust the angle of the float valve"? Thought I'd ask...
  5. A

AJK's Red Sea Max 500

Hi, I am not new to this hobby. Have had a marine tank for about four years. Sumpless 3 footer with hang on skimmer. It has done very well and I love it. But obviously has it's limitations. I am going to purchase a Redsea Max 500. Does anyone who has one have any input, regarding happy...