Search results

1. C

Angel in Reef Tank

Not the best photo ever, but definitely one of the best fish in my reef.
  2. C

Carpet Anemone

I thought you all might like to see this latest photo of my beautiful green Carpet Anemone (Stichodactyla Haddoni) which is home to my breeding pair of clowns (only female showing on this pic). I've had the anemone now for 2 years and it is doing very well so far. Hope you all like the pic.
  3. C

Help!!! Xenia is taking over my reef

hello from England. Has anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of Xenia from a reef tank. I've tried all I can think of including cutting, scraping and siphoning, and even injecting with the same stuff you use for killing aiptasia, but it just keeps coming back happier and healthier than ever...
  4. C

Strange.............

6 months ago I bought 5 Anthias (Pseudanthias Squamipinnis) as juvenile ie all females. The largest and most aggressive soon changed into a male (and very beautiful he is too) and all was well. 3 weeks ago the second largest female became more aggressive than usual and she is now a he. My...
  5. C

Tank 6 months old

Greetings from England A couple of pics of my reef that has now been running for just over 6 months. Hope you like. Need to get a new camera cant seem to get really good pics of the tanks but I hope you get an idea how it looks Chris
  6. C

New Reef Tank Sept 2007

Here are a few pics of my latest venture into the wonderful world of reef tanks. The tanks was set up in May 2007 and is a replacement for my previous tank which got wiped out. Hope you like the pics Chris
  7. C

Angels in Reef Tanks

Hello from England I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience in keeping any of the large Angels(Pomacanths,Holocanthus,Pygoplites) in a reef tank situation. I would really love to get one when I set up my new 150UK/180US gallon tank in the Summer. If anyone has experience of...
  8. C

Reef tank now 15 months old

After a few early mistakes with poor choices of corals I think the tank is looking OK. The corals are a mix of softies and LPS, not the trendiest corals i know, but I like them. Fish are all doing great, my favourite is the Copperband which I have had for a year and has been no trouble at all...
  9. C

New pictures,Tank 7 months old

These are new pictures of my reef tank which has now been established since September 2005. Hope you like them :)
  10. C

Hobby or Obsession?

So how long did it take for your saltwater hobby to turn into an obsession??:LOL:
  11. C

Tank after 6 months

Hello Everyone, Although I am not exactly new to this site (having logged on here for about the last two years), this is my very first post. So here goes.... I live in England and my first attempts at keeping marine fish was way back in the early 80's when all we had for decoration were...