Search results

1. F

Sand sifter choice for RSM 130

I have a diamond watchman goby in my tank and boy oh boy does he move he sand around. He keeps the bottom of the tank spotless. At first he did almost bury one of my corals, but it was in front of where he made his burrow, so I just moved it. Mine has quite the personality and I definitely...
  2. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

Thanks for the info, that's a great site!
  3. F

Snowflake Clowns hosting Torch!

I love those clowns!
  4. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

Good to know, thanks for the info! I haven't seen it lately, but I'll definitely keep my eyes open for more of the little critters.
  5. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

Thought I'd re-share this picture, it was among some of my earlier posts that were deleted. Purp being grouchy:
  6. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

Everything seems to be going well. Pigpen (diamond watchman goby) and Brutus (emerald crab) seem bent on rearranging our sea floor. I'm glad to see that the goby has joined the community, was a bit worried he was starving. Had to move the clowns' toadstool to the front of the tank as it was...
  7. F

New member & new to sw

You picked a great site to join. I'm a new guy too and everyone has been super nice and helpful. Looking forward to seeing your set-up!
  8. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

And our Flame Hawkfish, Red Bailey. He has such personality and isn't afraid to snuggle up next to anyone:
  9. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

Our Diamond Watchman Goby finally out and about!
  10. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

Our pair of 'Nems, do they look healthy? Might be hard to tell from the photo. They are eating and their color seems to be good. Well most of the time they eat unless there is a thief around:
  11. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

And here are some more random pictures. Hope you enjoy! 'Nem on the move:
  12. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

So this little guy popped up out if nowhere. Not exactly sure if it is good or bad, but it was cool to see. I know it might be impossible to tell what it is from the picture, but does anyone know what it is?
  13. F

Paul's Nuvo 38

Well, tank is going great. About 2 weeks ago added another piece of coral (a candycane) and ended up getting another diamond watchman goby to replace the one that vanished. The goby promptly dug himself a cave and I didn't really see him until last night. I guess he finally felt comfortable...
  14. F

What test kits?

I'm a pretty new guy too, and have tried different tests. I used the API when cycling and it was just fine. Once I started adding friends, I picked up some different tests. I use API for ammonia and pH, and at the beginning I used it for nitrates too. You'll definitely want to get a Hanna...
  15. F

Diamond Goby has vanished!!

No, but I do have a big fat emerald crab that ripped my hammer coral out of the sand tonight!
  16. F

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. It's weird, I saw him that morning sifting away, then nothing last night. Or tonight. I'll still keep my fingers crossed for the little guy. Thanks for the replies so far!
  17. F

Fed my fish last night and noticed my diamond watchman goby was not out like usual. He did not come out of his burrow like he usually does, but what seemed like all of my nassarius snails did, which was odd. I ended up picking up the rock he is usually under fearing his burrow might have caved...