Search results

1. W

Bubbles harmful or not for corals

Good day Guys, I wanna ask about fine bubbles in my tank( 250x103x30) in size, we install the pipe with four water inlet its side but i notice fine bubbles came out we check the pipe if there is a leakage and changes the pump for two times but still fine bubbles occur,is this fine bubbles...
  2. W

Inquiring marine biology jobs

Hi guys first I would like to ask and apology and permission to the admin in this forum for being out of the topic. Im not asking question nor giving suggestions. But admin I wanna grab this opportunity for asking anyone here runs or own coral farm or any related marine jobs looking for a...
  3. W

treating fish

Fishes arrive last night May 23, 2013 for my tank, due to stress some of their skin or fins get rot,,,,specially the tang..its okay to treat it using formalin? i know its not a spot or ich...my idea is to monitor them for how many days or weeks but if their skin or fins doesnt back to normal i...
  4. W

low salinity

Hi guys, Now we almost done about our new cycling tank...phosphate,nitrite,ammonia ect. is undetectable our tanks is getting clearer and better..but the problem is our low salinity,,..we only measured at the salinity of 20 ppt and after adding calcium hydroxide,calcium chloride, sodium...
  5. W

pioneering reef keeper

Good day, This is Welvin from Phil. but I am now in KSA working as reef keeper since I was graduated in Bs. Marine Biology. I have little background about marine species but working as reef keeper is difficult sometimes but now I'm learning through reading and research...hope guys I can...