Search results

1. Mjcj34g

Grape caulerpa algae?

Hard to tell from the picture but if anyone could give a definite ID of what kind of algae this is growing in my gsp I would appreciate it..... Also if it is grape caulerpa algae should I get rid of it?[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] I'm almost 100% this is what it is, but I need the experts to verify
  2. Mjcj34g

way off topic

so i want to park my motorcycle in the basement this winter to keep it in a "temperature controlled storage". my wife keeps telling me "no! that's redneck!" opinions please?
  3. Mjcj34g

Help please

It's hard to tell from the pictures but could someone ID this snail? Should I pull it? It seems to move pretty quick and I haven't seen it mess with coral or anything. It only seems to graze on the glass? [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  4. Mjcj34g

Need the professionals advice...........

I removed one of the stock 55w PC bulbs and installed one reefbrite 50/50 XHO 15" LED lights. The one stock 55w 50/50 is still in place with it. Will this be enough light? My frogspawn seems to be enjoying it so far. Will other corals be able to thrive in this lighting? Clams? My plan is to...
  5. Mjcj34g

Clueless!!!

After searching everywhere on the old intranet I have come up empty.......... Anyone, anyone?? These are a brown color and are really small, look kind of like a piece of soggy dead leaf in the fall. Sorry for the crappy pics, best I could do with the old broke down iPad:smirk: I'm...
  6. Mjcj34g

2.5 gallon azoo pico

3 gallon azoo pico Well after reading bigal's office tank thread I have decided to try my luck at a pico tank in my office. I am there more then anywhere so what have I got to lose? 3 gallon azoo tank Current USA filter Corallife 36watt power compact Marineland 10watt thermal heater Plans...
  7. Mjcj34g

mikes Red Sea max 130 adventure

Ok, so I am new to reef sanctuary but not new to SW. I have had several tanks over the years. As a teenager I had freshwater tanks with cichlids and of course piranha. Then graduated to discus and angel fish. As my finances increased so did my interest in SW tanks. I started with a 55gal tank...