Search results

1. M

Starting aquarium over but want to save anything I can. Help

I was wondering if someone could help me out with a few questions I have. My aquarium is full of so much bad stuff because my father just kept bringing me fish/coral and other stuff before qt was set up. My aquarium has cyano, dinoflaggelates, ich, aptasia, red slime, and it is out of control...
  2. M

What is this algae? Help!!

I have this horrible brown algae. It is easy to remove by just waving my hand at it and it falls right off. Also it seems like when lights go off it fades away a little. It is all over live rock and Sand. My tank has been set up over here for 1-2 months but was set up elsewhere before an I used...
  3. M

Help me!!! Tell me what this algae is.

Can anybody tell me what kind of algae this is and the best way to get rid of it. It is all over rocks and sand.
  4. M

Can somebody tell me if this Coral is dead or just hiding

How do I post a picture on here from my iPhone?
  5. M

Microbubbles in main tank. Please help!!!!

Hi guys I am new to saltwater. I set up my sump with where water goes into sump is the protein skimmer (euroreef100). I then have three baffle walls (7.5 inches, next 1 inch from bottom, last is 7.25 inches) they are spaced out 1.5 inches. Next is the refuge which is 7-8 inches from 7.25 inch...