Search results

1. P

EDM's RSM 250

Fragged my Frogspawn today. Originally purchased one head June 2015. First time frag was in February when I fragged one piece with three heads. Today, fragged one two head and a single head. I like to grow my reef from small frags and watch the progress. Takes time but it is rewarding. My Candy...
  2. P

EDM's RSM 250

Brittle Sea Star - Friend. It was hiding inside a rock formation last week. I kept seeing tentacles from various locations within the rock. Never saw the whole body until today when I discovered it in my media basket. Must have hitchhiked on a piece of coral I purchased sometime ago that was...
  3. P

EDM's RSM 250

First water change today. Found an interesting critter in my media basket. I noticed worm like object from my previous RSM 130. I noticed it last week within one of my rocks in the RSM 250. Is this a friend or foe? Photo update of my sump. Still routing wires and installing other odds and ends...
  4. P

EDM's RSM 250

Glimpse of the display tank w/temporary 20 gallon sump. Anyone with a sump on their RSM 250. Place overflow syphon in the center chamber and return to low flow pump chamber on right side. I notice stagnant water at the top in this chamber. How do you rotate images?
  5. P

EDM's RSM 250

Front center divider replaced.
  6. P

EDM's RSM 250

*April 7, 2017 - Damsel and goby doing fine. Five turbos, seven hermit crabs, two nassarius snails and two peppermint shrimp actively keeping things clean. No water change performed. It has been one month since starting up this reef. Coral appears to be doing well. Only RO/DI top offs being...
  7. P

EDM's RSM 250

As of today.
  8. P

EDM's RSM 250

Hello, I have been lurking here off and on. Purchased an used RSM 130 in March 2013. Fully stocked with fish and coral. By the end of the year most of the coral had withered away. Lighting? Neglect? Both? Anyway, I ended up purchasing Steve's LEDs in late 2014. Started added frags and spent more...
  9. P

BHD's RSM 130

I am new to reef systems and new to this forum. I purchased a used RSM 130 in March this year. Since then, I have experienced a red slim episode which was cleared with chemical purchase and WC 48 hours later. I have noticed that my polyps and and other plant life are not flourishing as well as...
  10. P

New to Reef systems.

Hello, I picked up a used RSM 130D last week that is established. Never been exposed to reef systems and have always wanted to get my hands wet. I spent most of my day returning the tank back to operation after having it tore down and carefully packing the rock, plant life and corals into...