Search results

1. S

Miguel's RSM 250

Oh well i ended up selling everything... :( it was sad but I will be hoping to start a reefer xl or so I will be here researching other posts on reefers Thanks for all your support Mods may close this thread if they need to
  2. S

Miguel's RSM 250

Just a quick update of my tank. Trying out a GoPro
  3. S

Miguel's RSM 250

it is a 7 hour drive
  4. S

Miguel's RSM 250

I have a question to all of you reefers, due to my job I will be forced to relocate to San Antonio Tx ( I have until December to be over there but the sooner the better) I can handle getting rid of my fish but not my corals. I got attached to my corals lol, I would like to keep them so what...
  5. S

Miguel's RSM 250

to me now its all about the corals (Acropora's in particular) :cheers:
  6. S

Miguel's RSM 250

lol, no reason in particular... just want to look at those sticks first see how are they doing.... I guess the acros liked being there as some of the started to cover the plugs
  7. S

Miguel's RSM 250

I will be changing the rockscape because I thing is a little bit too high. So I can add more Sps
  8. S

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Beautiful Acros! Great Tank!!!
  9. S

Miguel's RSM 250

Just received my JBJ Artica 1/10hp. I just want to say that I love it. it barely turns on and it's really quiet compared to the one I used to have. I really like this JBJ Chiller.:celebrate:
  10. S

Steve's LEDs

it turned out to be one of the dimmer knobs that is not working properly. After a few tests that Jeff told me to do (which I appreciate his time and patience) he figured it out and found that the reason the blues not turning on is the dimmer knob. Thanks Jeff and Ziggy for your help.
  11. S

Miguel's RSM 250

Hi guys, I need an opinion from you experts. My chiller is acting up, chillers thermostat is not reading the right temperature and its causing to over cool my water. the chiller I currently have is Current USA 1/3hp which this brand already is discontinued. Also, it seems like there is a leak...
  12. S

Steve's LEDs

Hello, Something's wrong with my Steves LEDs, one of my blues just shut turned off... I already took the hood apart and tried to turn them on and nothing. I bought a tester to make sure it has some electricity and all four channels are receiving electricity. I don't know what else to do or try...
  13. S

Broke tip of rsm250 pump 2, where can I get one?

I found one at lowes :) not from Red Sea but it will work
  14. S

Hi Kev, I'm based at El Paso Tx and I have the original RSM250 Thanks for your help Kev
  15. S

Here's another picture, thanks in advance
  16. S

As you can see that part where the hose connects to the pump. That's what I broke
  17. S

Lol as silly as it sounds, I was doing some maintenance to my pumps, when trying to pull the hose fromthe pump I broke that piece where I connect the hose to the pump. Where can I get a replacement for that or do I need to buy a new one? Could Someone please tell me the name of that piece? It's...