Broke tip of rsm250 pump 2, where can I get one?

Snyper19

PREMIUM
Lol as silly as it sounds, I was doing some maintenance to my pumps, when trying to pull the hose fromthe pump I broke that piece where I connect the hose to the pump. Where can I get a replacement for that or do I need to buy a new one?

Could Someone please tell me the name of that piece? It's hard for me to find it if I don't know the name of that.

Thanks in advance and sorry for this dumb thread

Snyper19

PREMIUM
As you can see that part where the hose connects to the pump. That's what I broke

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2

pablomay28

I did the same thing to pump#2 on my RSM and i was able to crazy glue it and it worked fine until i went to an external pump. If u want to purchase a replacement try
Marineandreef.com

GOOD LUCK!!

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Hi Snyper. Can you confirm if you have a Max 250 original or a Max C 250 please ? where are you based ? If this is Max C 250 the part number you require is R40366 RS Flow Pump 2150 Outlet Set This also fits the Original Max 250 No1 pump outlet, if its the original Max 250 No 2 pump the order code is R40515 RS Flow Pump 1550 Outlet Set. Not sure where you are based so I can't point you in the right direction sorry.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi Kev - Cheers for the great support - (ip)

U.S.A. Office: Red Sea 18125 Ammi Trail Houston, Texas 77060

Tel: (281) 447-0205 Fax: (281) 447-1153

Toll Free: 1-888-RedSea9

Original RSM 250 I believe
Miguel's RSM 250
image-47.jpg

Hope this help Miguel !

New contact details for Red Sea Customer care/tech support in the USA.

Last edited: