Search results

1. The Aspilonker

OT: Word Relation Game

rockstars
  2. The Aspilonker

going Reefing a lil' bigger

Right now im using the following equipment: 1 ocean runner 6500 for the return pump 2 laing t1 pumps for the closed loops my lamp is a current usa orbit 72" fixture with 2x96 daylight 10000k and 2x96 actinic (sorry dont remember the temp of them) im still with my G2 as the store i suaully...
  3. The Aspilonker

Been away for a while, I know I promised some pics but Ive been in a hurry in the job for the past months, like 2 months ago i found that one of the BTA splitted again,then the last month a 20 ppm nitrat spike went in; the red eye favia begin to dissintegrate so a water change was a must, i did...
  4. The Aspilonker

New Additions to reef I will post some new pics of the newest adds to my tank.... it's a candy coral a fox coral one red eye favia some zoos (pink, green and yellow?) one "Y" shaped pearl Please Wait for the pics....
  5. The Aspilonker

OT: Rate The Avatar Above You!!!

8 for the suns
  6. The Aspilonker

Jens reef house

Man! that friggin worm will do you coral!!! or is your coral doing the worm, if thats the case leave him eat it, if not man take out the worm fast!! or your loss will be heavy.
  7. The Aspilonker

Hello Everyone

Welcome!!!
  8. The Aspilonker

(OT) Just A Word Game

obituary
  9. The Aspilonker

and now a shot of the 2 BTAs here they are
  10. The Aspilonker

Front and Tank Sides Here they are hope they are worth the wait
  11. The Aspilonker

Splitting images More Splitting pictures
  12. The Aspilonker

First Pictures of the new Setup Here they are.... and heres a big surprise for me: As soon as i moved my Rose BTA...... It splitted in two!!!!! Ive got some pictures of the process so i will share it here too.
  13. The Aspilonker

Im almost done with the mooving process, wednesday i will begin the transplantation of the live rock pictures will come soon
  14. The Aspilonker

Just want to share this :D

Today my RBT anemone its open at 13" Take a look`please :D
  15. The Aspilonker

It's 72"L x 30"W x 24"H I will try to post some today pics :D
  16. The Aspilonker

step 2.2 Now the Hardware Part Here it is the original sump diagram Once built it had to be corrected due flow risks and problems the front will serve as a refugium... the back is designed to hold a g2,g3 or g4 skimmer and at the very end it is the return pump area.... I tried with...
  17. The Aspilonker

step 2.1 Here it is: The tank Drilled an with bulkheads in place 4 x 1" bulkheads for the drain process 3 x 3/4" bulkheads for the return lines 2 closed loops all with 3/4" bulkheads...
  18. The Aspilonker

step 2 doing holes (hoyos in spanish) heres a picture of the tank during the drilling process, there you can see Juan Jose, a dear friend (who actually owns a great aquarium in Mexico, and who gets lot of mentions at Garf), he did lots of the supervision part and provided some of the tools for...
  19. The Aspilonker

Step 1 The new Tank And Stand here are the specs of the new tank: 72" L x 30" W x 24" H all 1/2" acrylic this photo was taken like 2 months ago.... tomorrow I will post the today with water :D
  20. The Aspilonker

As promised early I will post here the step by step of the moving process. Here it is the tank as it is today: it is 64" L x 30" H x 23" W all glass drilled at the bottom of the tank with 1" bulkheads at each side and with some overflow boxes (its all covered by rockwork) it has a DSB...