Search results

1. jerrad0328

sump? or no sump? 24g aquapod

im contemplating building a small sump under my 24g aquapod, would anyone have any advice on this? i want to use this plexi box, and need to know where to install the ballasts, and if i should have a 2 stage or more, also how would this improve the overrall quality of the setup, everyone knows...
  2. jerrad0328

24g aquapod pump/pwrhd???

hi nano-folks, ive had my 24g aquapod for about a year now and im just now starting to really discover what all that you can do with it, in the way of MODS. such as the filtration methods/setup whether or not to toss the bioballs of death and bluefoam, how to get maximum flow with the stock pump...
  3. jerrad0328

adventures in nano reef

hello to all nano reefers and everyone, since my last post a while back my 24g aquapod has become quite a bit more sophisticated.. well at least to me, ive added around 20-25 lbs more live rock a choco star, a cleaner shrimp and another snail as well as 2 (the survivors) damsels.. one of which i...
  4. jerrad0328

AquaPod 24g

hi, i just started this forum so im saying hi to everyone out there. i have an aquapod 24g with about 10 pounds live rock 4 yellowtail damsels and a cool little crab that snuck in on the live rock that the store guy didnt notice... score. ive had the tank with live sand and saltwater for...