Search results

1. MAXreefer

My Elos goes Atlantis

Time for a major update.... Maybe some of you remember my tank build I had here... You still can see all my pictures HERE Having to travel more and more for work and a little ALK disaster while I was gone I decided to go a different route for now and for the first time ever I...
  2. MAXreefer

Maxreefer's Elos System120 build....

After having my Elos Mini for a while I wanted to go for something "bigger" and once again I decided to go with the Elos brand. I really like the sleek and modern design and if you see an Elos tank you will notice it is top notch quality. The glass is even superior to "Starphire glass" we see...
  3. MAXreefer

Tyree Mummy Eye

Besides the Meng's (LINK to pics to compare) I was so lucky to get a Tyree Mummy Eye also this week. A few pics:
  4. MAXreefer

Meng's Mummy Eye

Here is my Meng's Mummy Eye I picked up from him 2 days ago. Not the best pics but you get an idea. Pics are taken only with 2 T5's on. If there is interest I could take some more with all 6 bulbs on tomorrow.
  5. MAXreefer

A few pics...

Here are a few pictures I took recently Enjoy Michael MAXreefer
  6. MAXreefer

Glue question

HI All, I have been working with epoxy and coral glue and all worked well. But now I have to attach some smaller corals to a big rock which I can't take out of the water. I heard you can use superglue/Krazyglue gel as well which is btw much much cheaper? My question: Could I put some...