Search results

1. W

OT: how addicted are you to this hobby?

Re: how addicted are you to this hobby? I addicted in the way that I always want to try something new on a new tank and not my original tank. Therefore, I always continually buy new things!! I need help!!!! But its worth it.
  2. W

Hey i just got these cool lil' LED moonlights and.....

I just leave mine on all the time, lets me always watch my tank. No side effects, yet.
  3. W

Hello All!

Hello!!
  4. W

Shout out to the community

Welcome to the club, and post pictures soon.
  5. W

Just got a new clown

Did you get one bigger than the first one, or vise versa?
  6. W

Lighting?

In my opinion those lights dont seem like the would work for a condi. They do sound like Power compact though. Also, did these bulbs come with the setup? But I do agree that without the condi, the lights would work fine since its fish only then.
  7. W

Shout out to the community

Welcome to the club, and post pictures soon.
  8. W

bowfront cleaning

Thank You for the answer.
  9. W

bowfront cleaning

Mainly for those with bowed fronts, What is the best way to clean the front? Is there a magnet made specifically for bows? Thanks
  10. W

Hello All

The pictures will be coming soon, just want to wait for my other corals and three fish to come in. As soon as they go in, I will get the pics up.
  11. W

Hello All

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. My name is Will. Currently have a 75g reef and just recently got a 54g corner that Im in the process of setting up. Well, nice to meet you all. Thanks again to FFrankie for introducing me to the site.