Search results

1. Devilboy

I will be off for a few weeks

:hallo: Just wanted to say bye to everyone, i will be with out internet for the next few weeks, since i will be moving out to Ohio this weekend. I must get things rolling on my end and get the rest of my stuff together for the move. I have put in a work order for my cable to be disconnected...
  2. Devilboy

Looking for new sump designs

my tank is coming down, so now would be the time to make a new sump, and probably plumb it different then the way it is now. Anyone have any good ideas for a sump designs and how the baffles should be placed? I am looking for a sump around 36" long and less then 15" wide. Is there any...
  3. Devilboy

I never formally introduced myself

I would just like to say howdy to everyone. I really didnt introduce myself, i just started posting... This looks like a fun forum.... :hallo:
  4. Devilboy

Devils Tank Build

Hi everyone :hallo: I will be posting my tank build on this thread as i go. I started to do some of it. But i will be moving out of state on the weekend of March 9th. It maybe a few months before i get everything settled in the new place and i can start to work on the tank again. But once i...
  5. Devilboy

Wrasse only reef tank?

I am really leaning towards running a wrasse only reef setup. Can this be done without any squabbles amongst the fish? I have scoured some wrasses and the ones below are the ones i would be intrested in putting in the tank. Cirrhilabrus jordani - Hawaiian Flame Wrasse Cirrhilabrus...