Search results

1. K

Duncan split?

So yesterday I dipped some Zoe's one colony happens to have two Duncan's attached to it, so I just pulled it out of the QT tank to put it back in my display and one of the Duncan's attached to the rock I had the colony balancing on. So my question is should I let the newly attached Duncan's sit...
  2. K

New tank question?

The sand is pretty full of pods the rock was loaded with them, I will toss a shrimp in tomorrow when I put in my next batch of rock. I'm not trying to rush it this has been three months if waiting too get my house redone after the last tank blowout so all my new fish won't be sacrificed . I...
  3. K

New tank question?

So I just set up my new tank finally, it's a 120 AGA reef tank, I cycled my aragonite 120 pounds worth for the last month in a giant tub with about 30 pounds of my live rock out of an existing tank . The new tank has now been running for 5 days I am adding my rock in daily from another tank my...
  4. K

Reefs2go

Same here have gotten pods and clean up crew's always good service arrived alive, no issues..
  5. K

My New Tank !!!

I went with AGA 120 Reef Ready. Eshopps R300 Refugium Rlss 6I skimmer RlSS Wavline DC 6000 w/Controller pump Apex Controller With Leak Detection... Now just to get it all set up!
  6. K

My New Tank !!!

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/members/kelly-albums-tank-picture24960-new2.JPG
  7. K

My New Tank !!!

It all Delivered Today.... http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/members/kelly-albums-tank-picture24960-new2.JPG
  8. K

Anyone Know what this is?

Cool, after hunting on the internet that was the only thing I came close to finding it resembled just was not sure! It is very pretty under the night time blue lights and growing every day it is getting bigger then the rock it is attached too, especially when fully poofed out! It has hung around...
  9. K

Starting A new Tank Finally After A Disaster!!!

I am so Excited.. Getting ready to order my new tank 120 Gallon Reef Ready AGA tank New sump New pumps, New stand, New skimmer everything brand New! Working with a great company in Springfield Virginia Quantum Reefs, they are helping me build from ground up. After my tank cracked and lost...
  10. K

Need HELP w/Zoa Frag

So pretty... I will have too look them up.. starting a new tank very soon cant wait!
  11. K

Anyone Know what this is?

This came as a very tiny hitchhiker now its about three and half inches across I really do not know what it is anyone know what it is? http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/members/kelly-albums-tank-picture24948-what.jpg
  12. K

Need To Get a new Tank Mine Cracked Lost everything Thinking Going Acrylic?

I can't fall a sleep at night if I don't hear a sump or a protein skimmer gurgle!!! Once I make a decision I will let you know it shall be very soon!
  13. K

Marineland is being legally challenged at the moment I tried nice letters they politely ignored me, the insurance company I think they wont so much ignore. I had the tank on their stand too very disappointing. But I am over that now. On to a NEW TANK........Once I get One running I will take...
  14. K

TruVu is what I was looking kind of pricy, just cant find many reviews or people that have them, look nice look like nice features.
  15. K

The 90 gallon tank that cracked was a marineland... Boo..... only 6 months old..... cracked bottom corner to bottom corner upside down smiley face..
  16. K

I have plenty of room, I was getting ready to swap the 90 gallon out that weekend for the the 150 I currently have and that is 7 feet long. But with the weight of the cabinet and the glass alone I am at 600 pound then add water..... And on all new floor, I am just scared... I know the hose can...
  17. K

I had a huge mishap my 90 gallon cracked flooded the house did,a little over 25 Grand in damage in the house... All the hardwood in the whole place had to be torn out! Construction is almost done I am currently running a 150 Bowfront in my garage keeping all my live rock going and my lone...
  18. K

Major Loss.....Came Home and found Blown out tank!

Update.. Been a while House construction starting this Monday the 22nd hopefully only a week and 1/2 and it will be complete.. Insurance covered all the house but of course not the tank nor contents. I do have a 155 gallon ready to go in the house once it is back together but to be honest I...
  19. K

Major Loss.....Came Home and found Blown out tank!

Today is moving day for my two backup tanks construction going to begin so I have too move a 56 gallon and a 35 gallon. Spent all morning mixing 55 gallons backup water, I hope my plan goes smooth wish me luck. My sole surviving clown fish has had a rough week!