Search results

1. johnbljr

Biocube 14 glass or acrylic & Skimmer

Do you know if the BC14 is glass or acrylic. I am also looking for the protien skimmer for this...any ideas???
  2. johnbljr

Bluespot

I know that you are all always looking for the Bluespot Jawfish well I found one and it looks to be in stock...$119Click here
  3. johnbljr

AGA Price List

Does anyone have an AGA price-list?
  4. johnbljr

Copper

If copper is so bad for marine inverts in quantities as small as 1 ppb why is it included in all the major Reef Salt mixes? Take a look at page 20 in the following link Analsys of Sea Water
  5. johnbljr

New tank that needs work.

OK I got a new tank - It needs some work... What do you think? What would you suggest? What would a set-up like this retail for new?
  6. johnbljr

More Pics...

sorry the pics are so bad, my camera does not have a macro mode. enjoy anyway....
  7. johnbljr

BioCube 14 lighting - Nanotuners upgrade

I am thinking about getting the nanotuners upgrade for my BioCube 14. Now the question is should I get the 50/50 bulb or the 10K bulb? Nanocustoms 3.24 series upgrade kit Also do you think that this would be enough to keep SPS?
  8. johnbljr

My first coral Picture...

So what do you think?
  9. johnbljr

Anyone fraggin' candy cane coral?

nevermind....
  10. johnbljr

1st frags etc

Well my clean up crew is hard at work.:whstlr: What would you all suggest for a noobie to have as his first set of frags? And also if you have some of these good, hardy, inexpensive frags would you be willing to sell me some?:)
  11. johnbljr

OT: Heartbeat

Today was prenatal exam #2 for my wife (I was also at the first one and plan on being at all of them). Today we heard the heartbeat, it was so cool. At first I was able to hear the slow steady beat of my wifes heart then all of the sudden the beat doubles. That was the babies heart beat...I...
  12. johnbljr

Do you think I am ready....to add a CUC?

PH 8.4 Ammonia 0 Nitrite 0 Nitrate 2.5 Alk 1.7 Temp 80F Do you think that I am ready to add a Clean up Crew or Should I wait another week for the Nitrate to come down? I think that PH is a little high and my water change should pull it down a little bit.....
  13. johnbljr

Lurker no more....

:wave: Hey everyone just wanted to finally drop in and say Hi!! I have had my BioCube 14 set up for 2.5 weeks now, 17lbs of live rock is curing, 20 lbs of live sand. Added to flow is a MJ 900, center chamber has been converted to a fuge complete with some Live Rock and Chaeto. I also have...