Search results

1. B

Refugium Oudoors?

i can control temp via my pacific coast chiller. it doesnt get very cool at night here usually so i am not sure if that is much of a concern. are there any other risks? is there such a thing as too much refugium - like over filtering?
  2. B

Refugium Oudoors?

Hello everyone, I have done some research but cant find any answers so I wanted to see what you guys think. I have a 100 gallon display with a 30 gal sump/refugium underneath. I also have a spare 40 gallon tank with stand/canopy in my garage and i was considering putting outside on my...
  3. B

elegance help...

i was at the LFS the other day and they had this "AUSSIE ELEGANCE" coral. this particular store is well repected in the area as being the best and most knowledgable store around and if i named it on here most would probably agree. it seems to be rather puffy in appearance unlike many elegance...
  4. DSC01583_Small_

DSC01583_Small_

5. B

ricordeas

hello. your rics are amazing. do you have any more?? please let me know. id like to place an order. thanks!
  6. B

Question about auto-topoff

thanks all for the help. i just ordered the whole system from filterguys. what is the name of the timer you got and where did you install it? also where did you get it? thanks!
  7. B

Question about auto-topoff

i am about to install a RODI system and run it from my sink to the tank. quick question though...do i have to have a resevoir of some kind - or can i just have it feed straight into the sump with a float switch? i dont have an room for a resevoir anywhere. thanks!
  8. B

My Zoos are Taking Off

very nice spanglish...if you dont mind - what lighting are you running? i am about to redo mine and would love to know what you did. thanks!!
  9. B

Chiller Repair Service

thanks for the heads up... so i can just take it to an AC/fridge repair company??
  10. B

Chiller Repair Service

i have a Current USA that doesnt chill anymore...call me @ 561.313.4687
  11. B

can anybody ID this anemone??

just bought this the other day. LFS said it was a tube anemone but it doesnt have a tube. the tentacles are about 6-7" long and they are a beautiful bright orange color and much thinner tentacles than typical LTA's. the foot almost seems purplish. it doesnt have a typical foot like other...
  12. DSC01200_Medium_

DSC01200_Medium_

13. DSC01198_Medium_Medium_

DSC01198_Medium_Medium_

14. DSC01196_Medium_

DSC01196_Medium_

15. DSC01202_Medium_

DSC01202_Medium_