Search results

1. murkywaters

OT: When you know its time to quit drinking

This is a short but funny video. LOLWOW.com - Laughing out Loud, Wow!
  2. murkywaters

Ot: Go Spurs Go

:whstlr: :winner: Spurs Whoot "GO SPURS GO" We are 3-1 after tonight's tight game. If we win Wednesday we'll have won the first round of the playoffs.
  3. murkywaters

I think I messed up

One of our fire shrimp died in the crash and the other doesn't seem the same since. Then I wanted a blenny for our small tank but didn't want it to be lonely. I got to thinking our green mandarin needed a girlfriend also. So today we went to several LFS' and found a fire shrimp, two scooter...
  4. murkywaters

OT: We got Spurs play off tickets whoot

Danny and I are going to round 1 game B of the play-offs to watch our Spurs next week. We are going with his sister and brother-in-law. We're sitting in the superbox. It'll be my first Spurs game. I'm excited. Please don't anyone mention to Danny how many corals he could have got for the...
  5. murkywaters

OT: For our Canadian friends

Reasons to fear Canada http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/9854/canreasvx5.png
  6. murkywaters

OT: severe weather

We're having severe weather right now, so hopefully we'll check back in later. We need to shut down our electronics until the lightning passes at least. Night ya'll might see you later if things calm down.
  7. murkywaters

Ot: Jfk Jr

Does anyone else find it strange that JFK JR hasn't posted for about 2 1/2 weeks?
  8. murkywaters

OT Sasquatch

Sasquatch , my popular hairy friend, please clear your mailbox.
  9. murkywaters

need advice on power heads

We currently have a 75 g. tank but we are upgrading to a 150 in a few months. Danny wants to get 2 koralia 1200gph power heads and use them in our 75g now and in our 150 later. I am trying not to spend more than necessary but I do want to meet the need as we have a larger bio load now and I am...
  10. murkywaters

OT: Recall List on pet foods

I found this on another board and thought I'd share. It lists recalled Cat and Dog foods. Menu Foods Income Fund - Annual General Meeting
  11. murkywaters

I have a request

I see a lot of beautiful macro shots on this site. My request is that along with your tank specs you list your camera type. I know I'm not the only one wanting to know. I'll even say please. PLEASE:o
  12. murkywaters

OT: cautionary tale for old people scoring frag

This happened to us tonight. I posted it on my reefspace but thought I'd post it here too. Danny and I make a deal to pick up some zoo frags from a guy 40 miles away in San Antonio, fire and ice zoos. So we're driving into town and Danny's on the phone and I hear enough to realize he's...
  13. murkywaters

OT: Help us name our pretty blue tang

We sort of agree on Lazer but it's not quite right. I'd like her to have a feminine name but we are open to other suggestions. If it will help get you all involved I'll be happy to photoshop some blue spots onto her photo.
  14. murkywaters

OT: cute joke

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Mercedes...
  15. murkywaters

OT: Dabird

Hi, I'm Dabird's girlfriend and since this is one of his favorite sites I thought it would be nice to have people post some well wishes , prayers or whatever here for him. He's in the hospital and this is one of the first places he'll go when he get home and has internet access again. He's been...
  16. murkywaters

hitchhiker.

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to Reef tanking. You may even say I'm a "hitchhiker" since my Better Half is the expert and I am the student. We have a cool tank and I learn more by the day. He told me this was a friendly site and I thought I'd see for myself. Murkywaters