Search results

1. Crakeur

slightly nano

some shots from the 26
  2. Crakeur

Holy Hell

A warning to y'all. I recently purchased a 50 gallon container of Oceanic Salt and this morning I went to do a water change before heading off to work. Well, the bottom of the container had been eaten away by some kind of freakish bug. They were everywhere. I lifted the container and...
  3. Crakeur

nano halide/pc combo

I've got a psl made (prior to their becoming a crap merchant) light for sale. It houses a 70 watt HQI and a 36 watt powercompact. Seperate ballasts and a little fan. It can rest right on the frame of a 7 gallon tank, a screw can be mounted to hang it and I would imagine some of you...
  4. Crakeur

iq fun

online iq test. not sure of the accuracy but it must be fairly accurate as I scored a 140. http://ivos.ivillage.com/assessment/iq/?&o=dcm%2Ciq%2Cly%2Cbn%2Ciq468sm%2Civ%2C0
  5. Crakeur

Hello

Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. Been keeping SW tanks of all sizes for quite some time and currently have a 26 gallon reef at home and a 180 gallon in the office. I wasn't sure if this section was appropriate for this so if not, my apologies. Logical will attest that I...