Search results

1. P

Elegance coral

Nice to see some people have them, maybe things have changed since all the info I could find is 2007 and earlier. The lfs has has 2 for the last 5 months one was the dirty cone style that they say are free living juvie colonies that do not adapt to our reefs and has parished, the other is a flat...
  2. P

Elegance coral

Good to know, when you purchased it what did it look like? Did it have a flat white bottom or the typical dark cone bottom? Did it have short stubby tentacle or were they nice and long and flowy?
  3. P

Elegance coral

Good to know, when you purchased it did it have nice long tentacle or were they kind of shrot and stubby and grew over time? Did you follow elegance kigns thread and use low light?
  4. P

Elegance coral

How long ago did you purchase it? GO PENS!!!
  5. P

Elegance coral

Bump?? Does anybody have an new information or links to sites that would? Does Elegance King still psot on other sites or have any email contact info?
  6. P

Hello

Thanks for the welcomes, I will startup a tank build thread here once I have some time to sort through all the pictures I have taken over the past year
  7. P

Elegance coral

I was wondering what the latest news has been with these guys. I have been thinking about purchasing one from a lfs and started to do some research on them but there seems to be no info over the past few years. I understand they were great hardy corals in the 80s and 90s before the mysterious...
  8. P

Hello

Hello everyone, New to these forums but I have been active on 3reef.com for awhile. I have kept FW setups since I was a little kid and set up my first saltwater tank almost a year ago. Originally my intentions were to have a fish with live rock tank but the coral bug took over and...