Search results

1. I

How much have you spent?

ya know i could probably sit here for like......a week calculating how mouch i spent but.....i wont instead i just say one quote...THERES NO PRICE TAG ON BEAUTY!!
  2. I

tang question

what other fish you have in the tank with it?
  3. I

how to take good pictures?

whatever works to paste clear pictures my camera is a fairly new hewlett packard 430 that take pretty good pictures but when i set it for good quality for emails the pics are somwhat blurry i posted a few here and you can see what im talking about
  4. I

Bad Tubes

i personally have very sensitive ears and have the same trouble with equalizing.since my last dive i stick to shallow dive when all my friends plan wreck dive trips i have to pass on cause of this sensitivity ear problem if there where a solution ill be a guinea pig!!
  5. I

how to take good pictures?

i been taking pic after pic and just cant get it right and it doesnt help when the file size is limited what the correct method to this?
  6. tonys_photos_005

tonys_photos_005

7. tonys_fishtank_024

tonys_fishtank_024

8. Picture_025

Picture_025

9. I

OT: What does every one do for a living?

Re: What does every one do for a living? im a union structural iron worker from new york city and i love my job!
  10. I

How many people have refugiums?

since day one!i have miracle mud in there mangroves,caulerpra,live rock,bristle worms miny starfish,bio balls whatever needed to maintain good water quality
  11. IM001096

IM001096

12. I

tiny white worms

how long has the tank been setup?if its established for 6month to a year then they are benificial to the tank.
  13. I

How do you browse ReefSanctuary?

honestly, i go to the forums to check out other peoples problems,when i started my reeftank i did everything the wrong way but wasnt discouraged i had a plan to over come my mistakes thanks to alot of reading and learning from my mistakes(aswell as joining every forum known to the...
  14. I

Maroon clown?

i had a gold stripe maroon for i think about a year and regardless of what fish i put in the tank she went after it i love her to death but i couldnt take it no more besides the beating up of the other fish she would always shake her tail really quick along the sand all the time and disrupt the...
  15. I

Brown Algea is back from the Phosphates!

my answer to you is a PhosBan Reactor 150 bought it use it,love it.and its cheap too
  16. I

aptasia winning help

me personally used peppermint aswell as other people here.i bought a very very nice piece of live rock out of my local fish store's show tank that had quite a few of them but the rock was so richly covered with coraline that i couldnt refuse but the peppermint shrimp ate it with out a problem i...
  17. I

Salt Survey

i use oceanic for the price reason but have use instand ocean,coralife,reef crystals dont really know the difference? but at the time im using oceanic
  18. I

New Clowns won't eat

i always had problems with keeping clowns,the only one i never had a problem with was a maroon clown but had to get rid of him love him to death but was always moving sand around and disrupting the tank to much....but anyway have you tried getting an anemone?i had the same problem with the two...
  19. I

Death by Bacto Balls

dammit i hate that ,,,dam old tread!!!
  20. I

Death by Bacto Balls

brucey i know what your going through i had the same problem with my bi color dottyback and had the same idea of removing all the bio balls ,but i regret doing so cause my nitrates went up soon after and it took me atleast a month and a half to get it back on track remove alittle at a time...