Search results

1. M

Bleached coral

Hey everybody, I have a bunch of real decoration coral I have had sitting around my tank room I am wanting to sell it! ( I MEAN REALLY BIG BEAUTIFUL PIECES) About 20 pieces from volleyball size to softball size!! Any takers no realistic offer will be turned down!!!! I need to move this...
  2. M

What is the guy that has??

What is the name of the guy who has that huge tank that is shaped like an "L" I think he lives in europe very famous???? Thanks Shawn:time:
  3. M

Bleached display coral forsale!! (Large & Small)

Its a mixture of LPS SPS and even a large plate coral. Bought them off a guy long time ago Ive used them as decorations around my room. I can email a picture of them to who ever wants to see them!!! Shawn
  4. M

Bleached display coral forsale!! (Large & Small)

I have about 2 dozen pieces of bleached coral I am wanting to sell. They range in size from softball up to beach ball size!! Wanting to sell or trade for hunting/photography equiptment. If interested EMAIL me at: shawnrosa07@yahoo.com Thanks Shawn:olsmile:
  5. M

Wtb

I have a Metal Halide Canopy I am selling if you are interested??? I can email you some pics!!! Shawn
  6. M

OK im selling the whole setup!!!!

If anyones interested Ill throw in corals and livestock!!!
  7. M

North Central!!!! But will drive up there! only an hr or so!!!!
  8. M

Ok, selling 75 gallon tank, stand, MH 2x250 watt canopy light, rock (tank full), aquaclear 150 sump w/ built in protein skimmer, fluidized bed filter, the whole setup!!! Ok ill email pics to anyone who is interested!!!! $550.00 O.B.O. Thanks Shawn:dance: P.S. I'll meet anyone close!!!
  9. M

75 gallon tank/stand with Metal Halide canopy forsale!!!

I even have a BUNCH of rock I would throw in!!!!!!!!!
  10. M

Nope still have her!!!! Im having problems posting photos in the thread, BUT I can email them to whoever. Let me know send me a message with your address I really wana move this tank!!! I love the canopy but just moving away from corals and to fish only!!!! Make me an offer!!! Shawn:clink:
  11. M

WTB tank 80-150g Il.

I am selling my 75 gallon tank and stand with my large metal halide set up. The MH canopy has 2- 250 watt single ended bulbs (two months old) and 2 - 40 fully actinic flour. bulbs it has high powered fans on both ends. I am wanting to keep my filter which is a aquaclear 150 with built in protein...
  12. M

WTB tank 80-150g Il.

I know its just outside the size range but I am selling my 75 gallon setup! Let me know if you are interested!!! Shawn
  13. M

I am selling my 75 gallon tank and stand with my large metal halide set up. The MH canopy has 2- 250 watt single ended bulbs (two months old) and 2 - 40 fully actinic flour. bulbs it has high powered fans on both ends. I am wanting to keep my filter which is a aquaclear 150 with built in protein...
  14. M

Most Effective way of removing Aiptisia

I use liguid calcium.... Just shoot into there stalks with a syringe works everytime!!!!
  15. M

Feeding algae??

K thanks thats what I thought.........
  16. M

Feeding algae??

Ok since I finally got my powder blue eating the dried algae how often should I place it in the tank??? Thanks! Shawn:dunno:
  17. M

Powder Blue problem???

HOOOOOORRAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Busted him tearing into the algae sheets!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for all the support!!!! Your all AWESOME!! Shawn
  18. M

Powder Blue problem???

Didnt know that thanks man!! But anyhow he doesnt show any ich!!!
  19. M

Zoanthid Auction..CHECK IT OUT...

Will you let us know what they went for once it is over???
  20. M

Powder Blue problem???

My neon goby hits him up prolly once a day!!! I love to watch him get cleaned!!! So thank goodness no ich!!!