Search results

1. open brain

open brain

open brain
  2. N

what kind of coral is that?

Looks like a type of leather coral maybe finger leather.
  3. N

My 29 Bio Cube build thread

TippMan The fish in your avitar is at liveaquaria check it out has info on it too.
  4. N

Lynn and Frank's saltwater adventure.

Just wondering what kind of fish is on your pic and on the logo of this site? Prob listed somewhere but I could not find em some sort of clown goby? I love it what ever it is!
  5. N

RO/DI Water Question

Thank you for the quik repley:) Glad to hear it I had hoped so. :snrkl:
  6. N

RO/DI Water Question

Hi I just got my 1st ro /di unit Coralife 24 gpd 3 stage unit from Dr Foster and Smith. Hooked it up to my kitchen sink . I was wondering are most sink pipes made from copper pipes? looks like mine are; and will this have any ill effects on my newly filltered ro/di h20. I had been getting my...
  7. N

LFS in plattsburgh?????:help1:

Hi I live in Dalton MA and I go to Swampbottom in Lebenon NY. The web site has directions; not sure how far it is from you but worth the drive. The best place I have found yet. www.swampbottom.com
  8. N

Jason's Cherry Pickin'

Yes :thumbup: I love those blueberry gorgs. too they also go by the name bali blue sea fan @ vividaquariums.com Please post pics if anyone out there has one of these and any info you could share about them; I plan to get one someday soon. Bali Blue Sea Fan (Acalycigorgia sp.) Stats...
  9. N

Hi All

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!:thumbup: I will have to barrow a cam or have someone take pictures so I can post some of the black sand; it is nice it brings out the color in everything els.
  10. N

Hi All

Hi thanks. No sorry I need to get a ditital cam. I was planning to do a water change tomarrow so I will add a bit more salt to this batch tonight and try to get that up ty.
  11. N

Hi All

I love this site I have been reading and viewing so many informative cool stuff about this wonderful hobby here. This is my 1st reef aquarium I had been researching this for about three years and wanting one my whole life it seems:contract: So Actually we my husband and I; I do...