Search results

1. R

LPS, Zoas & softies packs

Most all are healed few months. Some maybe a week or two. Sizes noted below. Tons of great feedback!! UPS overnight in styro. Standard Live Arrival Guarantee with pics in bags of DOA’s within 2 hrs of delivery. Take pack 1-10 for $200 shipped Take pack 1-10 and all add ons for $320 shipped...
  2. R

Sps frag pack blowout

Most all are healed few months. Some maybe a week or two. I can do fresh cuts unmounted if preferred. Most all are like 1"+ unless noted. Tons of great feedback!! UPS overnight in styro. Standard Live Arrival Guarantee with pics in bags of DOA’s within 2 hrs of delivery. Take all 19...
  3. R

Vortech MP 40 w ES

NEW in box. Box has been opened tho. Mfg Date is Aug 2014. Never touched water!! $365 shipped
  4. R

Lots of frags to move: Great Prices: SPS, & few lps & zoas

Trying to clear some room before winter! Most of the sps frags will be 1.25"+ otherwise like 1” Standard DOA within 2 hrs of delivery with pics of the coral in the bag. Great feedback if you search. I will ship UPS overnight. Take all 20 listed for $300 shipped Or if you want a smaller...
  5. R

reefornot2reef.....Bad trade. says one size ships another

I was to receive: Purple Passion 3" Silver Buller 3" Red Dragon 1" Becker Tort 1.5" Purple Monster 1.5" The orenji Bazooka Joe tyree watermellon Miami hurrincane bubble gum monster Again here what was told and what I actually received: as can be seen from pic below. Purple...
  6. R

24 WYSIWYG Frags shipped overnight for $350

This is like $12 a frag....Will be shipped overnight in styrofoam and heat packs. Live arrival guarantee. Tons of positive feedback Not separating this pack. Thanks Sorry for bad cell pics.... Back row L-R: Purple Diji, Garf Bonsai, Purple to green Acro, Tri Color Valida, Pink w/ Gold rim...
  7. R

SPS, LPS, Zoas & Softies ...build to suit.

New additions!! SPS typical 1" most can do larger. Zoas avg frag size noted next to it. Also most can do larger. Pick 10: $250 shipped Pick 15: $315 shipped Pick 20: $360 shipped Or if you want smaller pack let me know and I will get you a price. Link opposed to 50+ photos! :drooool...
  8. R

(2) Hamilton Cayman Sun Reflectors, (2) Lumatek 150/175/250/HQI ballast & Blue Wave 7

Reflectors are 1 yr old. In excellent shape. DE pendants. Come with hanging kit, original box and instructions. Sunlight supply style plug. Originally comes with a LED night light, but I removed and don't have them. They were stuck on with tape from MFG, so no issues removing them...
  9. R

10 SPS Pack shipped $165

Lots of extra frags overall, Overnight, insulated container and heat packs..... Orange Diji 1.5" Green Acro 1" Purple Acro 1" Green Milli 1" Sour Apple BN 1.5"+ Rainbow Pocillopora 3/4" Ponape BN 1" Vietnamensis Montipora 1" True Undata montipora...
  10. R

Blue throat Trigger fish....stuff on mouth???

Originally this started out as a small white spot few weeks back. Assumed was from his scrapping on rock. But has continued to get worse. He is swimming and still eating fine, but doesn't appear to be getting better. Anyone know what it is or what to do? Thanks,
  11. R

Drain/overflow ideas needed....

for a grow out tank 60x32x12......~ 100g Max flow thru the tank (to sump) will be about 400-500(MAX)......closer to the 350-400gph more than likely..... I plan to use a bulkhead in the bottom and just use a simple PVC tube with intake screen on the top. nothing fancy.... Will a single...
  12. R

Hamilton 250w HQI Reefstar Pendant Light

Used for about 18 months. In great shape as was hung over tank. has a great light spread as well as intensity. It easily covered my 36 x 30 Footprint. 250w HQI quick connect ballast Has about 15-18' quick disconnect cord on the light. Low profile $225 shipped w/ bulb of your choice...
  13. R

Any great DIY fish food recepies...

ANyone have some tips on ingredients, where to buy and how to blend. The rate I have been going thru fish food i should start making it in bulk. What kind of places do I get the raw shellfish and whatnots.....
  14. R

SPS & Zoa & some softie Packs,..Build your own...Will Ship

I am going to be redoing my setup and definitly need to thin out. I will ship out via UPS overnight by 10:30am in insulated container, heat/ice packs as necassary. Guarantee Live arrival. All SPS will be ~1-1.5" Many i can make larger if you want. PM me and I can work out the exact...
  15. R

What size drain....

Is 1.25" thin wall PVC plenty for about 800gph drain? I will more than likely have 2 1" durso's tied to a 1.25" main line running about 12-15' to the sump.
  16. R

New here, but about 7yrs reef and 3 yrs SPS

I am into my second reef tank now. 250g 66x36x24 acrylic inwall DT SPS dominate, with LPS, zoa's BTA, clams and a few softies. currently working on a 100g DIY frag tank.