Search results

1. Fshlvr

Used Red Sea Max 250 for sale (So Cal)

Hello everyone, I'm saddened to say, but I will be putting this hobby on hold for a while. Between going back to school and having a new baby, I simply could not keep up. I will definitely be going back in the future, with a lot more knowledge :) What I'm dealing with now is this used tank. I...
  2. Fshlvr

Euroquatics E5 Retrofit T5 LED Lamps???

Just thought I'd start a new thread. Are there new LED lamps any good? Do they work with the RSM 250? Anyone using them?
  3. Fshlvr

Algae! Help!

Posted this to my thread, but started a new one hoping to get more help: Hello everyone! I hope I still know how to use this. I haven't been on for over a year. I need help!!! My tank has been taken over by algae (see pictures). I don't know what to do!! I've had my tank for 3 years now...
  4. Fshlvr

Chiller question

I currently have an AquaEuroUSA chiller in my rsm 250. It's a 1/10. I've had it for almost a year now. Decided to go with this one because the higher up was (obviously) more expensive, but later I realized that you cannot go cheap in this hobby. The issue I have now is that I feel that...
  5. Fshlvr

what coral to purchase next?

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/79703-joses-rsm250.html So I've gotten great advice from people here, and I have no idea as to what coral to buy next, so I thought I would ask the knowledgeable people here. Here's what I have so far (as far as corals go)...
  6. Fshlvr

RSM 250 Light bulb replacement

2 of my bulbs are already out. I've read about the ATI replacements, so looking to get those. What are the bulbs owners are getting as replacement? And most importantly, where? Thanks!
  7. Fshlvr

what's wrong with my torch coral?!?

I've had it for two months now, perameters read: temp: 80 ph: 8.2 alk: 0 nitrite: 0 nitrate: 0 calcium: 370 but now it's looking like this: it hasn't opened up for about a week now, tried changing positions to the very bottom middle of tank (original position right-hand side...
  8. Fshlvr

Best position for torch in rsm 250??

Just purchased my first corals! But not sure where to place my torch coral. I originally had it on the right side, toward the front of the tank, about 1/4 way from the bottom. It Was there for a couple of days, but it seems to be getting blasted by the current. What's the best place to place...
  9. Fshlvr

Damsel removal?

So I thought I'd start a new thread about my experiences with my damsel. I've had it for almost two years now, so I bought it when I had almost no experience. I've had it along with two tank-raised oc clowns. They've always gotten along well. I recently bought a yellow tang and four...
  10. Fshlvr

Jose's RSM250

Hello all! My name is Jose and I'm just starting my RSM250: